My prediction is always the same, Pirates first place......a few thoughts going into the season......The drunk has hit 7 homers this spring, I'd try to trade him now, but they will keep him. The way that Hayes has played, I'd put the drunk at ss and go ahead and put Hayes at third base on opening day.....won't happen but should.....

Dickerson has been awesome this spring,i'm hoping that he hits with power this year....taillon is not an ace yet, but Williams is. Not sure why they put Archer in at 4 instead of at 3.NOT Pleased with the outfielders that they've signed to play in RF until Polanco gets back....both are just awful....Melky is a steroid abuser, and the team already has Cerveliu and Marte...plus a drunk......

Concerned about Crick, he hasn't been good this spting so I hope he gets his butt in gear quickly....Also concerned about Vazquez or whatever he calls himself now. He's liable to blow his arm out at any time....

can't wait until Thursday......will enjoy the Houston series but Thursday is the DAY....

Consensus is anyplace without Martin trumps Martin, even with an ignore button.