M
martin Offline OP
10 and 5 Guy
martin  Offline OP
10 and 5 Guy
M
Macon ,Ga
Originally Posted by DB 5
. You have gone one step too far with this bullshit. I and many other liberals served in the military for our country. You like Trump didn't. And no member of the Trump family has served in the military in 150 years.
Righties sell out the environment for corporate profit all the time. Sure demonstrates their love for our country.
So you are saying Trump shouldn't be prosecuted for crime because his minions won't like it.
Well, BFD. He is not above the law and he will be prosecuted.
And as for Communists. Trump is married to the daughter of a former Communist official.
There is no Dumbocrat party, asshole.
If I ever met you and you said I don't love this country and want to tear it down, you better be pretty fast with your Glock.
You Righties are the seditious ones. As proven by storming the Capital to overturn an election.

As I've said here before, your eyes are about to be opened. The liberal propoganda media has told you that the liberals are good and that the conservatives are the ones that are bad.......I never said that you don't love the country DB, and no I wouldn't shoot you, don't know why you would think that I'd shoot you.... You have a false idea of me and most gun owners.....I also believe that you'll change your opinion about who won the election as the fraud is unpacked by the state legislatures in the coming months..... Don't get sp worked up and emotional....look at FACTS not feelings...

Re: Pelosi's stolen laptop [Re: martin] #613988
10/01/2021 11:24
10/01/2021 11:24
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Offline
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
B
Harrisburg PA.
Cops will be shooting from now on. Saves on prosecution.

"Major League Baseball can’t seem to provide much clarity on any issue. MLB could use its own feet to drag the infield between innings."

Roch Kubatko

Re: Pelosi's stolen laptop [Re: martin] #613989
10/01/2021 11:57
10/01/2021 11:57
In Kona
D
DB 5 Online content
10 and 5 Guy
DB 5  Online Content
10 and 5 Guy
D
In Kona
Originally Posted by martin
Originally Posted by DB 5
. You have gone one step too far with this bullshit. I and many other liberals served in the military for our country. You like Trump didn't. And no member of the Trump family has served in the military in 150 years.
Righties sell out the environment for corporate profit all the time. Sure demonstrates their love for our country.
So you are saying Trump shouldn't be prosecuted for crime because his minions won't like it.
Well, BFD. He is not above the law and he will be prosecuted.
And as for Communists. Trump is married to the daughter of a former Communist official.
There is no Dumbocrat party, asshole.
If I ever met you and you said I don't love this country and want to tear it down, you better be pretty fast with your Glock.
You Righties are the seditious ones. As proven by storming the Capital to overturn an election.

As I've said here before, your eyes are about to be opened. The liberal propoganda media has told you that the liberals are good and that the conservatives are the ones that are bad.......I never said that you don't love the country DB, and no I wouldn't shoot you, don't know why you would think that I'd shoot you.... You have a false idea of me and most gun owners.....I also believe that you'll change your opinion about who won the election as the fraud is unpacked by the state legislatures in the coming months..... Don't get sp worked up and emotional....look at FACTS not feelings...

You never changed your mind about Gore getting screwed by Republicans in Florida in 2000 so spare me the bullshit about Trump getting screwed in 2020. He wasn't expected to win by any poll except Rasmussen and no betting site in the world. No President with 46% approval ratings has ever been re-elected. And his handling of the pandemic response was inept and arrogant. Republican State legislatures in Swing States are suspect because they want to overturn an election for Trump. I doubt they will check Trump counties for fraud even though Pennsylvania has shown Trumpsters willing to vote illegally.
By the way some of the lowlifes who attacked the Capital were Republican legislators from other states.

Trumpuppet cares only about increasing his wealth any way possible.
Re: Pelosi's stolen laptop [Re: martin] #613991
10/01/2021 12:08
10/01/2021 12:08
Near West Side, beautiful Clev...
pogo Offline
10 and 5 Guy
pogo  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
Near West Side, beautiful Clev...
I do not blame Republicans or conservatives per se for the invasion of the Capitol.

Many whose politics I definately disagree with like Romney and the deceased John McCain demonstrated their patriotism in the fullest sense of the term.

But the McConnels and the other mouthers of democracy when they are under direct attack are contemptible.

And there are those beneath contempt like Cruz who do not even have the remote ethics to abandon attacks on democracy when it is under direct physical attack.

In the words of Malcoln X, It was a case of chickens coming home to roost.

Politically the call for Trump to vacate is totally appropriate, although the practical politics and mechanisms for throwing him out are beyond possibility with so few days left.

And the glee that the instigator of this thread takes in the theft of the third highest official in our country's private laptop, presumably containing top secret information, again shows his morals and ethics.

Elect a clown. Expect a circus.
edit: Elect a fascist, expect Brownshirts.
Re: Pelosi's stolen laptop [Re: pogo] #613993
10/01/2021 12:17
10/01/2021 12:17
In Kona
D
DB 5 Online content
10 and 5 Guy
DB 5  Online Content
10 and 5 Guy
D
In Kona
Originally Posted by pogo
I do not blame Republicans or conservatives per se for the invasion of the Capitol.

Many whose politics I definately disagree with like Romney and the deceased John McCain demonstrated their patriotism in the fullest sense of the term.

But the McConnels and the other mouthers of democracy when they are under direct attack are contemptible.

And there are those beneath contempt like Cruz who do not even have the remote ethics to abandon attacks on democracy when it is under direct physical attack.

In the words of Malcoln X, The attack was a case of chickens coming home to roost.

Politically the call for Trump to vacate is totally appropriate, although the practical politics and mechanisms for throwing him out are beyond possibility with so few days left.

And the glee that the instigator of this thread takes in the theft of the third highest official in our country's private laptop, presumably containing top secret information, again shows his morals and ethics.

Watching Trump, his family, staff and friend watching and celebrating the attack is beyond reprehensible. They knew what was going to happen when Trump told his supporters to march to the Capital and show strength and fight. And they rejoiced in it. They even danced.

Trumpuppet cares only about increasing his wealth any way possible.
Re: Pelosi's stolen laptop [Re: BaseBawl] #614024
11/01/2021 15:35
11/01/2021 15:35
Clifton, VA
John Lease Offline
10 and 5 Guy
John Lease  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
Clifton, VA
Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Timmer could be the bomber.

Timmer far too cowardly though. Dumb enough, sure.

But since he lives around here, a definite maybe.

People that dumb should save us all the trouble and just drive themselves to jail.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Re: Pelosi's stolen laptop [Re: BaseBawl] #614025
11/01/2021 15:38
11/01/2021 15:38
Clifton, VA
John Lease Offline
10 and 5 Guy
John Lease  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
Clifton, VA
Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Cops will be shooting from now on. Saves on prosecution.

Hopefully.

But already they are saying how they need more space, budget, etc.

Fuck that. Start shooting Trumpers at once, and they will scatter.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Page 2 of 2 1 2