Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
WifeBawl locks up Flynn. #603839
15/01/2020 19:43
15/01/2020 19:43
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Lol at this mutt trying to reverse his plea. So, I asked my wife, who I thought had spoken on this before.

She says in most cases, where you're just starting the process, a defendant can withdraw a guilty plea without much problem. Not Flynn, whose case is way down the road. To the extent that he already had to admit his misdeeds under oath as part of his agreement. He can't withdraw those statements. She said if he actually was successful, he'd really be screwed. He would lose the plea deal, such as it was. The only thing she can think of is he's trolling for a pardon.

Last edited by BaseBawl; 15/01/2020 19:43.

"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603843
15/01/2020 20:11
15/01/2020 20:11
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
M
martin Offline
10 and 5 Guy
martin  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
M
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
There's more to the case than just a generic case......Be interesting to see what the judge does....


Consensus is anyplace without Martin trumps Martin, even with an ignore button.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603846
15/01/2020 20:17
15/01/2020 20:17
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
She probably knows it pretty well.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603847
15/01/2020 20:18
15/01/2020 20:18
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
M
martin Offline
10 and 5 Guy
martin  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
M
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
Comey's comments about how they took advantage of him should force the judge to throw out all charges against him...


Consensus is anyplace without Martin trumps Martin, even with an ignore button.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603849
15/01/2020 20:20
15/01/2020 20:20
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Whaaaa?


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603852
15/01/2020 21:03
15/01/2020 21:03
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
The FBI reported that he didn't lie. He should never have plead guilty; he was NOT guilty. He was bullied into it by your corrupt special prosecutor.

The government should drop the charges.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603860
16/01/2020 05:35
16/01/2020 05:35
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Can't even find fake news reporting this. Thanks for playing. Down he goes.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603877
16/01/2020 15:32
16/01/2020 15:32
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603878
16/01/2020 16:55
16/01/2020 16:55
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
All fake.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603899
17/01/2020 21:52
17/01/2020 21:52
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
"Fake," in your world, apparently means reporting FACTS that don't comport with your narrow little ideology. If the facts contradict the narrative, the facts lie.

Thanks for playing.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603904
18/01/2020 03:28
18/01/2020 03:28
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Those are alternative fact sites. Tabloids, at best. So no, I don't click on them if I can help it. When I want to know who the aliens are sleeping with, I can watch Trump speak. Same junk.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603905
18/01/2020 07:44
18/01/2020 07:44
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Let's join Timmer Delusion in progress. Don't you have any capacity to be embarrassed? You repeat EVERY Republican talking point. Knowing they're all bullshit, you try to buoy them with as much scorn and derision as you7 can muster. Why not? You never admit you're wrong. Here you go.

Aid wasn't withheld. Yes, it was.
Ukraine didn't know. Yes, they did.
Trump didn't order it. His own people argued with him.
It wasn't illegal. GAO says it was.

I mean, you signed on to the daily shades of all these rumors. Pick the ones you're now willing disown. Try to be a man here. Not the sniveling twerp depicted above.

I, Timmer, was wrong about everything, every step of the way.

Last edited by BaseBawl; 18/01/2020 07:45.

"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603906
18/01/2020 09:22
18/01/2020 09:22
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
M
martin Offline
10 and 5 Guy
martin  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
M
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
The sites that he listed are all reliable.The FBI agents in this case did say they didn't think that Flynn lied. The real reason that they took out Flynn on the bogus charge was that he knew what they were doing and they were concerned that he was going to expose their plot to set up Trump.......

Flynn was forced to plead because they threatened to go after his son and his legal bills forced him to sell his house to pay them.

Liberals don't get the facts on these fake news networks and then can't understand when they do get the truth....

Ofcourse Obama never knew about any scandal until he heard about it on the news.....


Consensus is anyplace without Martin trumps Martin, even with an ignore button.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #603910
18/01/2020 23:04
18/01/2020 23:04
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
The aid was not withheld. Delayed, but not withheld. It was delivered. You know that.
At the time that this came up, Ukraine was not aware of the delay. You can insist otherwise, but contrary to your demonstrated belief, repeating it does not make it become true.
GAO works for the Democrat majority. They are partisans. The fact is that this was NOT illegal.

You might try reading and watching a few sources that don't just parrot your preconceived notions.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605016
01/05/2020 13:49
01/05/2020 13:49
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Lol at this mutt trying to reverse his plea.


The evidence is clear. He was setup. He is no more guilty than you and I, and the government knows it.

They should drop the charges.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605019
01/05/2020 14:08
01/05/2020 14:08
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Traitors pardoning traitors. Some poetry in that.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605020
01/05/2020 14:40
01/05/2020 14:40
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
BaseBawl's definition of "traitors": people who disagree with him.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605023
01/05/2020 15:26
01/05/2020 15:26
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/05/flynn_entrapment_was_mccabes_revenge.html

Quote
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who arranged the bureau's interview with then-national security adviser Michael Flynn at the White House on Jan. 24, 2017 -- the interview that ultimately led to Flynn's guilty plea on one count of making false statements -- suggested Flynn not have a lawyer present at the session, according to newly-filed court documents. In addition, FBI officials, along with the two agents who interviewed Flynn, decided specifically not to warn him that there would be penalties for making false statements because the agents wanted to ensure that Flynn was "relaxed" during the session.
The new information, drawn from McCabe's account of events plus the FBI agents' writeup of the interview -- the so-called 302 report -- is contained in a sentencing memo filed Tuesday by Flynn's defense team.

Citing McCabe's account, the sentencing memo says that shortly after noon on Jan. 24 -- the fourth day of the new Trump administration -- McCabe called Flynn on a secure phone in Flynn's West Wing office. The two men discussed business briefly and then McCabe said that he "felt that we needed to have two of our agents sit down" with Flynn to discuss Flynn's talks with Russian officials during the presidential transition.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605025
01/05/2020 15:33
01/05/2020 15:33
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/2...-exculpatory-evidence-for-michael-flynn/

Quote
New court documents filed under seal include significant exculpatory information about Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser, an FBI official familiar with the situation told The Federalist on Friday. The new documents, which were filed under seal by the Department of Justice Friday, allegedly include exonerating evidence about Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his conversations with foreign diplomats as Trump’s top incoming foreign policy adviser and is currently attempting to withdraw his plea, as well as evidence of malfeasance by the FBI during its investigation of Flynn.

According to the FBI official who spoke to The Federalist, FBI general counsel Dana Boente led the charge internally against DOJ’s disclosure of the new materials. Boente, who briefly served as acting Attorney General after Trump became president, personally signed off on one of the federal spy warrants against former Trump campaign affiliate Carter Page. The new documents, which were filed under a protective order by DOJ on Friday, will reflect poorly on the FBI, the official told The Federalist. It is not clear when, or even if, those documents will be unsealed and made available to the public for review.

Because the documents were filed under seal, The Federalist has not been able to review them independently. Neither the Department of Justice nor the White House responded to requests for comment about the newly filed court documents or their legal or political implications.

Multiple investigative reports issued by the DOJ Office of Inspector General revealed myriad instances of corruption by FBI officials throughout the multi-year investigation of Trump and his campaign. Former FBI director James Comey was even referred for criminal investigation by the inspector general. Attorney General William Barr, who was confirmed by the Senate and sworn into office last year, appointed a seasoned federal prosecutor to investigate and determine whether other DOJ or FBI officials broke the law in attempt to oust Trump from office.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605026
01/05/2020 15:35
01/05/2020 15:35
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-gen-flynn-motion-filed-dismiss-charges/

Quote
The documents are filed under seal, but attorney Sidney Powell said it reveals Flynn did not commit any crimes.

Powell also said that the documents produced found further misconduct by Mueller’s thug prosecutor Brandon Van Grack specifically.

“What else has the FBI buried,” said Powell to Sara Carter on Friday. “Where’s the original 302? And obviously some of the good agents are finally stepping up.”

General Flynn’s attorneys filed the mostion to dismiss based on the documents “that proves Mr. Flynn’s allegations of having been set up and fremed by corrupt agents at the top of the FBI.”


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605027
01/05/2020 15:36
01/05/2020 15:36
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
https://saraacarter.com/stunning-br...tm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug

Quote
In the supplement to Flynn’s motion to dismiss his case for egregious government misconduct Powell stated Friday that “this afternoon, the government produced to Mr. Flynn stunning Brady evidence that proves Mr. Flynn’s allegations of having been deliberately set up and framed by corrupt agents at the top of the FBI.”

“It also defeats any argument that the interview of Mr. Flynn on January 24 was material to any “investigation.” The government has deliberately suppressed this evidence from the inception of this prosecution—knowing there was no crime by Mr. Flynn,” she added.

According to the documents produced by the government Powell “has found further evidence of misconduct by Mr. Van Grack specifically,” referring to DOJ prosecutor in Flynn’s case, Brandon Van Grack.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605029
01/05/2020 15:39
01/05/2020 15:39
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
Read it for yourself (but you won't.)

https://www.scribd.com/document/459057200/doc-188


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605030
01/05/2020 15:40
01/05/2020 15:40
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-flynn-fbi-handwritten-notes-get-him-lie-fired

Quote
Explosive new internal FBI documents unsealed Wednesday show that top bureau officials discussed their motivations for interviewing then-national security adviser Michael Flynn in the White House in January 2017 -- and openly questioned if their "goal" was "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired."

The handwritten notes -- written by the FBI's former head of counterintelligence Bill Priestap after a meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey and then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Fox News is told -- further suggested that agents planned in the alternative to get Flynn "to admit to breaking the Logan Act" when he spoke to then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition period.

The Logan Act is an obscure statute that has never been used in a criminal prosecution; enacted in 1799 in an era before telephones, it was intended to prevent individuals from falsely claiming to represent the United States government abroad.

"What is our goal?" one of the notes read. "Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?"


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605031
01/05/2020 15:41
01/05/2020 15:41
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
From left-wing law professor Jonathan Turley:

https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1255655227501543430

Quote
...we need to hear from the DOJ official on the meaning of this note. However, the reference to the Logan Act is particularly chilling. It suggests the use of a flagrantly unconstitutional act to trap a top Trump official.


(They know it's true, but they insist it isn't..)


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605034
01/05/2020 16:06
01/05/2020 16:06
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Flynn's attorney says so! Traitors, creeps and thieves. OMG. Barr? What a rock dweller.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605037
01/05/2020 17:10
01/05/2020 17:10
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
To reiterate, Flynn testified to his end of the deal. The only way to withdraw it is to claim he perjured himself. And here they come again.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605039
01/05/2020 17:32
01/05/2020 17:32
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
Flynn plead guilty under duress. They threatened to make life miserable for his son unless he did what he was told. Of course, your "objective" media forgot to tell you that.

The FBI found that he did not lie, then they altered the 302 to fit their political objectives.

And Flynn had very bad lawyers who did not have his interests in mind. Until now. His new lawyer is a fighter.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605041
01/05/2020 18:09
01/05/2020 18:09
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
M
martin Offline
10 and 5 Guy
martin  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
M
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
Hw won't be the one serving time, it'll be comey, and some of these lowlife FBI agents....Some of mueller's team might go down in this too.


Consensus is anyplace without Martin trumps Martin, even with an ignore button.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605056
03/05/2020 02:25
03/05/2020 02:25
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 54,383
Hillary's Vast Right-Wing Cons...
M
mikezpen Online content
10 and 5 Guy
mikezpen  Online Content
10 and 5 Guy
M
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 54,383
Hillary's Vast Right-Wing Cons...
small fry

They didn't act on their own.


Joe Biden has spent his entire life trying to succeed in presidential politics,and now he has. Too bad he’s not there to enjoy it.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605090
07/05/2020 12:44
07/05/2020 12:44
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
DOJ does the right thing and recommends that ALL charges against General Flynn be dropped. Justice prevails!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dr...l-flynn-in-wake-of-internal-memo-release

Quote
The Justice Department on Thursday moved to drop its case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, in a stunning development that comes after internal memos were released raising serious questions about the nature of the investigation that led to Flynn’s late 2017 guilty plea of lying to the FBI.

The announcement came in a court filing, with the department saying it is dropping the case "after a considered review of all the facts and circumstances of this case, including newly discovered and disclosed information." The DOJ said it had concluded that Flynn's interview by the FBI was "untethered to, and unjustified by, the FBI's counterintelligence investigation into Mr. Flynn" and that the interview was "conducted without any legitimate investigative basis."


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: TBP] #605099
08/05/2020 17:07
08/05/2020 17:07
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 10,394
Near West Side, beautiful Clev...
pogo Offline
10 and 5 Guy
pogo  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 10,394
Near West Side, beautiful Clev...
All of the above seems a pile of Bushwa.
Shopping for a prosecutor prevails!!! He bloody plead guilty twice, with the best mouthpiece that money can buy sitting beside him.

When you have a DOJ with a political head, it's amazing!!! how much results mirror political preferences.


Never give a sucker an even break. - W.C. Fields -
Practiced by Vladimir Putin
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605101
08/05/2020 17:46
08/05/2020 17:46
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
AGAIN, he plead under duress. The newly released evidence shows they KNEW General Flynn was innocent, but only now has this exculpatory evidence been made available to Flynn's defense.

They threatened his son to get him to enter a false guilty plea.

His lawyers were from the firm where Eric Holder works. They did not represent his interests. He got a new lawyer and thankfully, Sidney Powell is a bulldog who pressed and pushed until she got all the evidence that his prior attorneys had no interest in getting.

General Flynn is and was innocent, and everyone knew it.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605105
08/05/2020 21:13
08/05/2020 21:13
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Why did Trump personally fire him again? Lol.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: pogo] #605106
08/05/2020 21:44
08/05/2020 21:44
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Originally Posted by pogo
All of the above seems a pile of Bushwa.
Shopping for a prosecutor prevails!!! He bloody plead guilty twice, with the best mouthpiece that money can buy sitting beside him.

When you have a DOJ with a political head, it's amazing!!! how much results mirror political preferences.


They still have to sneak it all past a judge who hates traitor Flynn.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605107
09/05/2020 03:29
09/05/2020 03:29
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
And here we are, according to a professor of political history at Boston College. Pogo, she puts out a daily summary of what's happening, for future political historians to follow. Really excellent reading.
Heather


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605111
09/05/2020 09:11
09/05/2020 09:11
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 10,394
Near West Side, beautiful Clev...
pogo Offline
10 and 5 Guy
pogo  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 10,394
Near West Side, beautiful Clev...
Nice summary from a professional.
Thank you.


Never give a sucker an even break. - W.C. Fields -
Practiced by Vladimir Putin
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605113
09/05/2020 09:53
09/05/2020 09:53
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
She just started doing afternoon podcasts on various junk too.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605117
09/05/2020 15:16
09/05/2020 15:16
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
M
martin Offline
10 and 5 Guy
martin  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
M
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Why did Trump personally fire him again? Lol.


Because the media was putting pressure on him, because the narrative was that he didn't talk to the Russian guy about the sanctions.... not a crime though in any way.


Consensus is anyplace without Martin trumps Martin, even with an ignore button.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605118
09/05/2020 15:25
09/05/2020 15:25
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
M
martin Offline
10 and 5 Guy
martin  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
M
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
Originally Posted by BaseBawl
And here we are, according to a professor of political history at Boston College. Pogo, she puts out a daily summary of what's happening, for future political historians to follow. Really excellent reading.
Heather



This lady wrote this BEFORE the evidence was released yesterday. The whole Russian thing was nothing more than a hoax by the dumbocrat party. THEY KNEW before this started thatr there was NO collusion with the Trump people and the so called interference was so small that it didn't make any difference in the election...


Consensus is anyplace without Martin trumps Martin, even with an ignore button.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605119
09/05/2020 15:28
09/05/2020 15:28
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 54,383
Hillary's Vast Right-Wing Cons...
M
mikezpen Online content
10 and 5 Guy
mikezpen  Online Content
10 and 5 Guy
M
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 54,383
Hillary's Vast Right-Wing Cons...



They didn't get him though, and under our form of govt. that means he's innocent. So much for the supposedly overwhelming evidence of guilt they talked about. Of course he'd ruined, so some can draw solace from that.


Joe Biden has spent his entire life trying to succeed in presidential politics,and now he has. Too bad he’s not there to enjoy it.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: martin] #605120
09/05/2020 15:36
09/05/2020 15:36
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Originally Posted by martin



This lady wrote this BEFORE the evidence was released yesterday.


Facebook timestamped it about 3 am, which is about when she usually puts up her daily work. I usually assume she puts them up when she finishes writing them. You were in her office I guess. No idea why that conspiracy appeals to you, but you won't manage to discredit her anyway.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: mikezpen] #605121
09/05/2020 15:42
09/05/2020 15:42
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Originally Posted by mikezpen



They didn't get him though, and under our form of govt. that means he's innocent. So much for the supposedly overwhelming evidence of guilt they talked about. Of course he'd ruined, so some can draw solace from that.


They did get him though. He pled guilty. He was convicted. That happened. It's a matter of public record. Now the crooked tool attorney general is trying to unget him. Not one single career prosecutor signed onto the travesty. None. So, one judge, in one case, has before him the ability to declare the rule of law still a valid concept, or dead as a founding principle of our democracy. It will be his legacy for all time. No pressure.

Last edited by BaseBawl; 09/05/2020 15:44.

"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605122
09/05/2020 15:51
09/05/2020 15:51
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
Originally Posted by BaseBawl
And here we are, according to a professor of political history at Boston College.


Oh, yeah, she's authoritative. She knows MUCH more about it than the Department of Justice. Obviously. Right?

Try reading the actual documents, then come back her and try to defend your position.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: TBP] #605123
09/05/2020 16:18
09/05/2020 16:18
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 54,383
Hillary's Vast Right-Wing Cons...
M
mikezpen Online content
10 and 5 Guy
mikezpen  Online Content
10 and 5 Guy
M
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 54,383
Hillary's Vast Right-Wing Cons...
I meant they didn't get TRUMP w/all their allegations.


Joe Biden has spent his entire life trying to succeed in presidential politics,and now he has. Too bad he’s not there to enjoy it.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605124
09/05/2020 16:20
09/05/2020 16:20
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Defend one of yours. Pick any one. Can't use Barr as evidence though. He lies almost as much as Trump.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605134
11/05/2020 18:37
11/05/2020 18:37
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
So defending the rule of law is lying? Disagreeing with you is lying?


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605201
15/05/2020 19:23
15/05/2020 19:23
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
Judge Sullivan is disregarding two controlling precedents in service of his ideology. One of them was a 9-0 Supreme Court ruling last week!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markch...U8sz2FKd2JsdHiDFxS_M_HcElGk#154f46f36f0a


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605204
16/05/2020 01:59
16/05/2020 01:59
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
B
BaseBawl Online content OP
10 and 5 Guy
BaseBawl  Online Content OP
10 and 5 Guy
B
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 48,196
Harrisburg PA.
Yeah, he should have gone to sentencing the next day, and wrapped this turkey up. Let Flynn appeal his sentence.


"On Monday, Memorial Day, we will honor those young men and women who did not believe that being an American meant refusing to inconvenience themselves to help their neighbors.." HCR
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605216
16/05/2020 14:42
16/05/2020 14:42
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
T
TBP Offline
10 and 5 Guy
TBP  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
T
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 16,420
He will, and he will win.


Progressives lack compassion and tolerance. Their self-aggrandizement is all that matters.
Re: WifeBawl locks up Flynn. [Re: BaseBawl] #605323
25/05/2020 16:11
25/05/2020 16:11
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
M
martin Offline
10 and 5 Guy
martin  Offline
10 and 5 Guy
M
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 31,824
Macon ,Ga
Lowlife judge in the Flynn case has hired a lawyer, he knows that he is dishonest and that it might cost him his job,,,,,


Consensus is anyplace without Martin trumps Martin, even with an ignore button.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.1.1
(Release build 20180111)
Page Time: 0.096s Queries: 14 (0.020s) Memory: 6.1431 MB (Peak: 6.7482 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2020-05-27 21:46:11 UTC