Page 54 of 217 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 216 217 >
Topic Options
#318988 - 04/19/11 04:26 PM Re: OT: Manny All Set In Cleeflen! [Re: Natsman**]
Natsman** Offline
10 and 5 Guy

Loc: Face first in Gash
how in the hell has this thread gained 13,000 page views in 2 weeks or so. has some indians board gotten a whiff of this. or maybe some rayshull realayshuns guys.

#318989 - 04/19/11 04:29 PM Re: OT: Manny All Set In Cleeflen! [Re: pogo]
Brue Two Offline
10 and 5 Guy

Loc: James Creek Marina
Originally Posted By: pogo
Manny en Cleeflen leedin AL. 11-4. Beets crep oudda yu. Cleeflen bin verry goudda Manny.
Suck onnit.

Ho no, I gah Kassas Sh*tty en da pool. Dey gah jung peecheen dey don mish Grankie bo Skankie on dah mowwn. I gah a song por a yessirday an dah heartbreak loss Sebben-Tree.

Frank Sinat do dish won too:

Yessirday
Lub was soach an eesie gaing to play
Now haye nee a plaze to hyde a-uh-way
O eye bee-leeb
In yes-sir-day

Sud-den-
Ayngenot halpf da mang I use tobee
Dere's a shaddo hiyngeen obber mee
blee bloo blee blow blee hee bleeeeeeeee

#318990 - 04/19/11 04:30 PM Re: OT: Manny All Set In Cleeflen! [Re: pogo]
Brue Two Offline
10 and 5 Guy

Loc: James Creek Marina
Originally Posted By: pogo
Manny en Cleeflen leedin AL. 11-4. Beets crep oudda yu. Cleeflen bin verry goudda Manny.
Suck onnit.

I going to correc jorself eets 12-4 assholio on polio

#318993 - 04/19/11 04:42 PM Re: OT: Manny All Set In Cleeflen! [Re: Natsman**]
hondo9 Offline
10 and 5 Guy

Loc: Hinda Smolten
A message from Manny on behalf of all people of color, in response to the fact that the Nats and their brass are a bunch of racist, honky pigs.....

(BTW - Even Bo Porter is white, I'm told. He just spent too much time under the ol' sun lamp this winter)

Sawn Oaf Da Day: Loaf Train by da Hoe Chays

Pipples all ober da wurl (ebbryputty)
Yoin hans (yoin)
Stard a loaf train, loaf train
Pipples all over da wurl (all da wurl, now)
Yoin hans (loaf ride)
Stard a loaf train (loaf ride), loaf train

white with foam, bright with gold, I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning.

#319076 - 04/20/11 09:33 AM Re: OT: Manny All Set In Cleeflen! [Re: hondo9]
hondo9 Offline
10 and 5 Guy

Manny just called....said that he's completely taken aback by this thread and fails to understand how something of such a juvenile nature has received 50K+ hits.

white with foam, bright with gold, I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning.

#319080 - 04/20/11 09:50 AM Re: OT: Manny All Set In Cleeflen! [Re: hondo9]
Natsman** Offline
10 and 5 Guy

Loc: Face first in Gash
Maybe Manny's style of lovin' is along the lines of Marv Albert's.

Mumma an' Pappa tole me
I's wus grazy to stay
I's wus gay in New Jork
I's wus a fag in Ale A,
So I's safe my munney
An I toog da plane
Wherebber I's go dey treat me da same,

When da weep cawms dowwwwwn

#319155 - 04/20/11 06:25 PM Re: OT: Manny All Set In Cleeflen! [Re: Natsman**]
08Cubs Offline
10 and 5 Guy

Loc: Caddies
Quote:
Mactriber_11 The less I know... The happier I'm. I think that if something really bad or important happens, the people around me will b talking about it.

#319162 - 04/20/11 06:56 PM Re: OT: Manny All Set In Cleeflen! [Re: 08Cubs]
hondo9 Offline
10 and 5 Guy

Quote:
Mactriber_11 The less I know... The happier I'm. I think that if something really bad or important happens, the people around me will b talking about it.

Great insight from a great man, indeed... And his facial expressions just scream of underlying intelligence.

#319194 - 04/20/11 11:44 PM Re: OT: Manny All Set In Cleeflen! [Re: hondo9]
08Cubs Offline
10 and 5 Guy

Happy birthday to Tim Tolman guy.

Quote:
tribeinsider 7-5 victory for the tribe. Good win on bench coach Tim Tolman's birthday.

#321981 - 05/19/11 11:55 PM Re: OT: Manny All Set In Cleeflen! [Re: 08Cubs]
08Cubs Offline
10 and 5 Guy

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/al/indians/2011-05-18-tribe-winning_N.htm#

Quote:
The fans, realizing the storm is too intense to leave the protection of the overhang, are talking Cleveland Indians baseball with John Adams. He is the sage of Indians' fandom, hauling his weathered bass drum to the bleachers' top row for the last 38 years. He has attended more than 3,000 Indians games.
"I thought I've seen it all," says Adams, emptying the water from his $25 drum, "but I never saw this happening. You kidding?"
The Indians can't save the troubled Cleveland economy, bring back LeBron James or put the football back into the hands of Browns running back Earnest Byner. But they are helping this city forget its troubles with a stirring start to the season, sitting in first place in the American League Central with baseball's best record at 26-13.
"We don't need the King to rock this town," Indians second baseman Orlando Cabrera says of James. "We can do it ourselves. It's great to bring pride back to this city.
The Indians say they were convinced during spring training that this indeed would be their year, buying into manager Manny Acta's impassioned speech on the first day of camp.
Acta, in his second season with the Indians, told them to forget they had the fourth-youngest team (average age of 27.7 based on their opening-day roster) and fifth-lowest payroll ($49.1 million). It didn't matter that they projected to have only two starting position players earning more than $1 million, or that Fausto Carmona was the only starting pitcher making more than $469,000.
"I told them just because we're young and have a low payroll," Acta says, "it doesn't mean we're rebuilding. The redshirt year is over."

Page 54 of 217 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 216 217 >