BallparkGuys

How'd that recall go?

Posted By: John Lease

How'd that recall go? - 15/09/2021 10:34

Must have been what, Martians?

The wack a doos on this board are really pathetic.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: How'd that recall go? - 15/09/2021 13:34

Won going away, he did. A referendum on dumb.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: How'd that recall go? - 15/09/2021 16:00

Got a bigger margin than the election.

Might reflect the stupid killing themselves off at a faster rate than people who aren't stupid.
Posted By: TBP

Re: How'd that recall go? - 15/09/2021 16:42

Enjoy it while you can.
Posted By: TBP

Re: How'd that recall go? - 15/09/2021 16:44

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gavin-...y-california-recall-election-11631566580

“If white privilege is a thing,” quips The Wall Street Journal’s Bill McGurn, California Gov. Gavin Newsom “is drenched in it.” San Francisco’s wealthiest families backed this son of a “well-connected state judge” as he faced recall. Newsom sent his kids to an in-person-learning private school while Cali public schools stayed closed and dined at the pricey French Laundry at the pandemic’s height. Leading recall candidate Larry Elder “grew up in South Central LA” and would be the state’s first black governor. Yet progressives painted Elder as “a white supremacist.” If Newsom wins, “no one should ever again take seriously progressive complaints about white privilege.”
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: How'd that recall go? - 15/09/2021 16:53

Recall is an up and down vote. There's no such thing as a "recall candidate".
Posted By: TBP

Re: How'd that recall go? - 15/09/2021 17:55

That's all you can come up with? You won't defend your racist party?
Posted By: TBP

Re: How'd that recall go? - 15/09/2021 21:39

FWIW, it looks like a majority of voters in the replacement election voted for a Republican.

https://electionresults.sos.ca.gov/returns/governor
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: How'd that recall go? - 16/09/2021 13:39

JL, your side won big.Just goes to show the value of a well-funded mass propaganda and fear machine embedded in media, Hollywood, education, etc.Your ideology, ridiculous as some of it is, has become conventional wisdom and Biblical holy writ to susceptible groups simply thru unending repetition.

Congratulations.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: How'd that recall go? - 16/09/2021 14:43

You're welcome, Rush!
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: How'd that recall go? - 17/09/2021 14:35

People will pay, sooner or later.
Posted By: martin

Re: How'd that recall go? - 19/09/2021 16:19

I'll say this...Some of these yick yack patty wack give the dog a bone liberals on fake news are claiming that this is a preview of the 2022 midterms... Boy are they sooo wrong...this was california and in most other places newsom could never have been elected in the first place...
Posted By: TBP

Re: How'd that recall go? - 20/09/2021 01:03

Just the reapportionment of seats among states should move about enough seats to give Republicans control of the House.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: How'd that recall go? - 26/09/2021 01:47

Originally Posted by TBP
Enjoy it while you can.


How'd that audit go in Arizona?

Being idiotically stupid is evidently a choice by you Dimmer.
Posted By: martin

Re: How'd that recall go? - 26/09/2021 23:38

Originally Posted by John Lease

How'd that audit go in Arizona?

.


it proved that Trump won and that biden Lost john.... The problem is that you are uninformed and believe the BS from the liberal media that wants to keep people like you uninformed...
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: How'd that recall go? - 27/09/2021 02:08

Really? The BS Cyber Ninjas said the exact opposite. Is this "they" again? What are their names?
Posted By: carolina

Re: How'd that recall go? - 27/09/2021 16:15

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Really? The BS Cyber Ninjas said the exact opposite. Is this "they" again? What are their names?


Moe, Larry, and Curly.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: How'd that recall go? - 27/09/2021 16:56

Shemp is The Source.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: How'd that recall go? - 29/09/2021 02:17

Hmm, Martin's continued infantile responses to facts is like something a 3 year old would say.
Posted By: TBP

Re: How'd that recall go? - 29/09/2021 17:40

You ought to know about that, Least. You have literally NEVER made an intelligent comment on these boards.
Posted By: pogo

Re: How'd that recall go? - 29/09/2021 18:36

I was saddened by the whole recall affair. The two to one outcome was touted by many as proof of rationality. Specifically, Newsom said,

"We said yes to science. We said yes to vaccines. We said yes to ending this pandemic. We said yes to all those things that we hold dear
as Californians and I would argue as Americans. Economic justice, social justice, racial justice, environmental justice are the values where
California has made so much progress — all of those things were on the ballot this evening.”

All true. But what saddens me is that a third of the voter of California rejected rationality and all of those things that Newsom listed.
I guess that it's too much to expect that only 2/3 of Californians are politically sane. This in a hugely progressive state.
The 1/3 paying allegiance to the non compos mentis idiot broadcasters of doom do not bode well for America.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: How'd that recall go? - 29/09/2021 18:52

Virginia going rational today too.
Posted By: martin

Re: How'd that recall go? - 01/10/2021 01:34

Originally Posted by pogo
I was saddened by the whole recall affair. The two to one outcome was touted by many as proof of rationality. Specifically, Newsom said,

"We said yes to science. We said yes to vaccines. We said yes to ending this pandemic. We said yes to all those things that we hold dear
as Californians and I would argue as Americans. Economic justice, social justice, racial justice, environmental justice are the values where
California has made so much progress — all of those things were on the ballot this evening.”

All true. But what saddens me is that a third of the voter of California rejected rationality and all of those things that Newsom listed.
I guess that it's too much to expect that only 2/3 of Californians are politically sane. This in a hugely progressive state.
The 1/3 paying allegiance to the non compos mentis idiot broadcasters of doom do not bode well for America.



Pogo face the facts... Things are not going well in California because of the dumbocrats' failed poilicies...
Posted By: martin

Re: How'd that recall go? - 01/10/2021 01:36

Originally Posted by TBP
You ought to know about that, Least. You have literally NEVER made an intelligent comment on these boards.



Everybody laughed at John on the old Pirates board, both here and the PR board.....
Posted By: pogo

Re: How'd that recall go? - 01/10/2021 18:22

Wrong in both specifics.
John certainly does not need me to defend him. My only comment is that I am amused by the selective and innacurate nature of martin's memory.
Posted By: TBP

Re: How'd that recall go? - 01/10/2021 19:14

From my interactions with him on this board, I'd say Martin is correct.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: How'd that recall go? - 04/10/2021 19:42

Originally Posted by TBP
You ought to know about that, Least. You have literally NEVER made an intelligent comment on these boards.


I don't lie constantly like you, Timmer.

Truth better than lies. You don't understand that, dummy?
Posted By: John Lease

Re: How'd that recall go? - 04/10/2021 19:44

Originally Posted by pogo
Wrong in both specifics.
John certainly does not need me to defend him. My only comment is that I am amused by the selective and innacurate nature of martin's memory.


He's at least defensible as a genuine dimwit.

Timmer, probably not that dim. But way, way more dishonest.
Posted By: martin

Re: How'd that recall go? - 05/10/2021 00:57

John wouldn't watch the games and would make comments on the pirates that was crazy to those of us that did watch the games.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: How'd that recall go? - 05/10/2021 01:22

Martin, that's also a lie.

Everyone figured out how racist you were, and you drove everyone off, just like you did here.

I feel sorry for you.
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: How'd that recall go? - 05/10/2021 21:59

Nobody drove you off.
Posted By: martin

Re: How'd that recall go? - 08/10/2021 01:16

Originally Posted by John Lease
Martin, that's also a lie.

Everyone figured out how racist you were, and you drove everyone off, just like you did here.

I feel sorry for you.


So... the Pirates posters left because they figured out that I was a racist? A lot of them left when Burghboy flipped out and got banned, not because of me..... The liberals that were here left when the board went down for a short time. They didn't come back because Trump had won and they didn't want to have to face reality....

Gosh think about that.... One person drove a bunch of liberals off....I deserve an award huh?
Posted By: John Lease

Re: How'd that recall go? - 08/10/2021 01:37

Originally Posted by mikezpen
Nobody drove you off.


Boy, rationality isn't your forte. You don't remember when thus was an actual board?
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: How'd that recall go? - 08/10/2021 17:27

Your side claimed it left because we wouldn't be persuaded by your reasoned arguments, and you figured it was just a waste of time to continue. Is that close?

I feel you ignored our talking points, too.COMPLETELY.Plus, you started hurling insults and calling us names which isn't exactly conducive to reasoned debate....is it?
Posted By: martin

Re: How'd that recall go? - 10/10/2021 23:35

The liberals that left would start hurling insults anytime they disagreed with facts , which was often.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: How'd that recall go? - 13/10/2021 22:08

Originally Posted by mikezpen
Your side claimed it left because we wouldn't be persuaded by your reasoned arguments, and you figured it was just a waste of time to continue. Is that close?

I feel you ignored our talking points, too.COMPLETELY.Plus, you started hurling insults and calling us names which isn't exactly conducive to reasoned debate....is it?



No, we tired of being around racist dimwits.
Posted By: martin

Re: How'd that recall go? - 13/10/2021 22:23

Originally Posted by John Lease

No, we tired of being around racist dimwits.


If that was the case, you would've moved out of the DC area years ago.... If you look up the word dumbocrat... the very definition is a racist dimwit....
Posted By: TBP

Re: How'd that recall go? - 15/10/2021 02:50

You lie constantly, Least. Every word you say is a lie, including and and the.
Posted By: TBP

Re: How'd that recall go? - 15/10/2021 02:53

Originally Posted by John Lease
we tired of being around racist dimwits.


Then you must hate being alone with yourself.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: How'd that recall go? - 18/10/2021 22:52

Oh Timmer, would you care to let everyone know that you requested to be my friend on Facebook?

What a boob you are
Posted By: martin

Re: How'd that recall go? - 18/10/2021 23:35

Originally Posted by John Lease
Oh Timmer, would you care to let everyone know that you requested to be my friend on Facebook?

What a boob you are



it says a lot about him that he's still willing to be friends with you John. if I was on fakebook, I would've done the same. You see John, we don't hold grudges against you because you are wrong about Politics. Liberals are closed minded and want to smear and hate others that disagree with them. for the most part, we don't hate others that are not like us.
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: How'd that recall go? - 19/10/2021 19:03

Originally Posted by John Lease
Oh Timmer, would you care to let everyone know that you requested to be my friend on Facebook?

What a boob you are


You sound like you need one.
© 2021 BallparkGuys