BallparkGuys

Blacks/minorities turning against Biden

Posted By: martin

Blacks/minorities turning against Biden - 23/08/2021 00:30

I have been stunned in the last couple of weeks with the number of our black customers that have turned anti biden.One had a biden sign out in front of his funeral home and campaigned with warnut.... But he lashed out against biden last week as everything has gone up under biden. he can't find help to work funerals and now his eyes have been opened.... I believe that the black community in his city has been on him about supporting biden last year....

So many blacks have turned against him that it's stunning....America has gone downhill in almost every way since trump left office....EVERYBODY KNOWS IT TOO.....
Posted By: TBP

Re: Blacks/minorities turning against Biden - 23/08/2021 02:27

Latins especially.
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: Blacks/minorities turning against Biden - 23/08/2021 13:08

the damage will likely be done though. They, w/the help of some dumbass whites, put the fool and his Marxist minions in office. If they can overturn the filibuster, the damage they'll do to this country is beyond quantification.

Re: Blacks/minorities turning against Biden - 24/08/2021 01:00

Originally Posted by mikezpen
the damage will likely be done though. They, w/the help of some dumbass whites, put the fool and his Marxist minions in office. If they can overturn the filibuster, the damage they'll do to this country is beyond quantification.

yep...exactly

Re: Blacks/minorities turning against Biden - 12/10/2021 01:24

Can't believe some of the things that I'm hearing from our black friends and customers.... gosh they have turned on biden, especially the christians that voted biden last year...
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: Blacks/minorities turning against Biden - 12/10/2021 13:54

I'll believe that when I see it.

As for whites, they are beyond stupid, particularly the young ones. The Democrat Party has turned on whites and, as such, has become racist to the core.Why the hell do they vote Democrat at all?
Posted By: TBP

Re: Blacks/minorities turning against Biden - 15/10/2021 02:48

It does seem to be happening, but unfortunately, it's happening slowly. It's a slow seepage.
© 2022 BallparkGuys