BallparkGuys

Cancun Ted

Posted By: carolina

Cancun Ted - 18/02/2021 18:10

He's such an ass
Posted By: martin

Re: Cancun Ted - 18/02/2021 21:54

Read the article.... kids were out of school, the senate is on break,,,, nothing to see here....
Posted By: John Lease

Re: Cancun Ted - 18/02/2021 23:12

Nothing to see here would be an appropriate response to almost every post from you Martin.

Rehashed horseshit, for the most part
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Cancun Ted - 18/02/2021 23:22

Read the news. God has stricken Texas. Hang Ted Cruz was running away.

Re: Cancun Ted - 18/02/2021 23:52

so now Ted Cruz is not free to go and do what he wants as an American citizen? The left is on a bandwagon to restrict and strip away the RIGHTS of conservatives....

Re: Cancun Ted - 19/02/2021 02:51

Cruz and his family spent two nights in their cold house with temps in the 30's each night.....

most of you here live in cold climate states,,,,,, have any of you been through an ice storm with no power or heat?..... A few years ago we had an ice storm that knocked the power out for three days. my wife was cold and Zach was young and cold. I took them to a hotel in Macon for two nights. I came back and stayed here. It was cold in here but i was ok.... I don't blame Cruz for taking his wife and daughters out of there. It's actually what he should've done.

Re: Cancun Ted - 19/02/2021 11:52

Fox news bashes Cruz, he admits mistake

Re: Cancun Ted - 19/02/2021 11:52

But martin defends him.

Re: Cancun Ted - 19/02/2021 12:33

Will they rename it the Ritz Cruz?

Re: Cancun Ted - 19/02/2021 15:40

Originally Posted by carolina
But martin defends him.

He was there for two nights through the cold. What was it that he should've been doing in your opinion? Beto claims he called 120,000 people per day... but all he did was check on them....Cruz was working with the governor to actually do SOMETHING about the situation...Not just sit there and call people.....

Re: Cancun Ted - 19/02/2021 18:30

No, don't think he was. Note to Texans, you can drink your urine.

Re: Cancun Ted - 19/02/2021 19:44

It's not even in doubt that Cruz was working with the Governor to help the situation, even before the storm hit.... meanwhile Beto was doing nothing but calling his followers...

Sad to see that some people out there are already out of food and water. I can't imagine not having enough food and water in the house to not last a week....

Re: Cancun Ted - 19/02/2021 22:39

Did Cruz drink urine? What did he supposedly do to help?
Posted By: Lee

Re: Cancun Ted - 19/02/2021 23:35

He must have been down in Cancun asking the Mexicans to send water.

Re: Cancun Ted - 20/02/2021 11:57

His kids have to quarantine from their school now.

Re: Cancun Ted - 20/02/2021 13:07

Originally Posted by carolina
But martin defends him.

Of course.

Because Martin is stupid.

Re: Cancun Ted - 20/02/2021 13:51

Free Snowflake!

Re: Cancun Ted - 20/02/2021 14:04

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
What did he supposedly do to help?

He was working with Abbott before the storm even hit trying to get the agencies prepared..

Re: Cancun Ted - 20/02/2021 14:13

What did he do towards that end?

Re: Cancun Ted - 20/02/2021 14:22

More than most senators would've..... Remember he's not a state official.If the governor had left the state there might have been something to it....Obiden needs to get down there and DO SOMETHING..... He's worse than Bush was during katrina.... Where's Hunter?.....Heck Where's Sleepy joe?....Oh yeah he's asleep.....

Re: Cancun Ted - 20/02/2021 14:48

Whatabout Rafe?

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 03:51

Fled the state

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 14:45

Cruz story fizzled.....now focus is on WHERE IS obiden? He needs to get down there......

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 14:56

Because he needs to do what, that he's not already doing from Washington? Electric's on. FEMA's on the job. What would he do? Take off his suit jacket and wave a shovel at a pile of discarded water pipes? Let them drink beer.

Canada Rafe won't shake this. Ever.

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 15:21

Because he needs to do what, that he's not already doing from Washington? Electric's on. FEMA's on the job. What would he do? Take off his suit jacket and wave a shovel at a pile of discarded water pipes? Let them drink beer.

Canada Rafe won't shake this. Ever.

This won't hurt Cruz with republicans/independents in Texas.... That's a liberal pipe dream........obiden should go down there to show the people that he cares..... this is his katrina...

Let me break this down for you Bawl because I can see you don't understand what's happened here.... The Cruz trip is not a big deal to anyone but those on the left that HATE him anyway. They hate him because they fear him, like Trump and Limbaugh.They know he's far smarter and better than anyone that the dems have, in Texas or anywhere else..... They feel threatened by Cruz and they are filled with HATE..... They are trying to make this a scandal.... but it's not with the people that matter. obiden is in the process of ruining the country and the state of texas. He's allowing in illegals and when it's time to vote for senate again, all people are gonna think about is what a mess the dumbocrats have made, not a trip that Cruz took...

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 15:38

What are your numbers on that?

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 15:40

Your basic premise is that the president MUST be there, but their senator is optional. In a state that wants to secede. You don't get paid to think, do you?

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 15:56

Your basic premise is that the president MUST be there, but their senator is optional. In a state that wants to secede. You don't get paid to think, do you?

No that's not the premise.... Cruz LIVES there .... was one of the FIRST to sound the alarm that the storm was gonna be worse than predicted.....He was only gone one night...... The president should make the trip , it's funny that the liberal media blasted Trump everytime he was slow to go to an area damaged by a natural disaster, but now are ok with obiden not going because he would slow down the recovery....

The conservative media reported the Cruz trip, a couple at Fox took their shots but they've moved on. Just the liberal media is still clinging on to it BECAUSE they HATE Cruz....Those illegals flooding into Texas is a much bigger issue than Cruz's trip.It's a game ender for the dems....

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 16:35

Yet, Texas continues its march to Blueness. As is earth, when viewed from space. Mars is your red planet. This is God's work. Don't take my word for it.

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 16:41

Yet, Texas continues its march to Blueness. As is earth, when viewed from space. Mars is your red planet. This is God's work. Don't take my word for it.

It's gonna be a slow march.... California and NY are moving more toward red right now than Texas is to blue.....

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 16:59

What are your numbers?

Re: Cancun Ted - 21/02/2021 20:39

Well, evidently he's delirious.

I mean moreso
© 2021 BallparkGuys