BallparkGuys

Pelosi wants to impeach

Posted By: martin

Pelosi wants to impeach - 07/01/2021 19:40

Gosh i just hope that they do.... make them vote on it so we can have them on record...... That would make things much much worse... Pelosi has completely lost her small mind...

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 07/01/2021 19:47

These ; lowlife dumbocrats are trying to take over the country..... As Bawl mentioned in his late post..... The reason that they might try some bs like this is to prohibit him from running again or serving if the election is overturned..
Posted By: DB 5

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 07/01/2021 20:47

Originally Posted by martin
These ; lowlife dumbocrats are trying to take over the country..... As Bawl mentioned in his late post..... The reason that they might try some bs like this is to prohibit him from running again or serving if the election is overturned..

Sure. Your side broke into the Capital and that is insurrection and Trump was responsible. He should have been dragged out of the White House in chains today. Trump will be dead, stroked out or under supervision for Altzheimers by 2024. He is a dead man stumbling along. Eating fast food and drinking a 12 pack of diet Coke a day.
Not exercising and sitting most of the day.
Trump incited what his followers did yesterday in DC.
He can't even post on Facebook or Twitter right now.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 09/01/2021 01:15

apparently they are going to try to impeach starting on monday.... They'll need two republican votes in the senate. assoff and warnut can not be sworn in until the Ga counties all certify their results and then the state has to do the same... Can take up to two weeks so They'll have to find someone plus romney and I doubt that they can....

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 09/01/2021 01:19

apparently they are going to try to impeach starting on monday.... They'll need two republican votes in the senate. assoff and warnut can not be sworn in until the Ga counties all certify their results and then the state has to do the same... Can take up to two weeks so They'll have to find someone plus romney and I doubt that they can....

Sure they can. Murkowski. A lot of Republicans are fed up with Trump.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 09/01/2021 01:29

Originally Posted by DB 5

it would be the end of their careers, try explaining why they impeach a guy that's leaving in 9 days by monday.... and for what? Most people thast think for themselves realize that Trump didn't tell anyone to go break into the Capital. They didn't throw crazy Burnee out when his supporter tried to kill republican members of congress at a softball practice...

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 09/01/2021 01:46

it would be the end of their careers, try explaining why they impeach a guy that's leaving in 9 days by monday.... and for what? Most people thast think for themselves realize that Trump didn't tell anyone to go break into the Capital. They didn't throw crazy Burnee out when his supporter tried to kill republican members of congress at a softball practice...

Trump said before the election in 2016 that if Hillary was elected there was a 2nd Amendment solution to that outcome, asshole.
Trump told his supporters to march to the Capital and show strength there to overturn an election that has been certified and been said to be legitimate by law enforcement, Barr, Republican Governors.
You are such an imbecile if you think that he didn't think that it would be violent.
He even praised them after they did it.
He also is shown in a video with his family celebrating the crowds in DC.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 01:24

biden is making a huuuuuuge mistake by going along with impeachment... he wants to call for unity and then is on board with these radicals calling for impeachment.... he's gonna have a tough time in office, because no one has any trust or love for a lowlife that stole the election from the american people and then wants to impeach over absolutely nothing.... biden is only hurting hjmself and the country...

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 01:34

biden is making a huuuuuuge mistake by going along with impeachment... he wants to call for unity and then is on board with these radicals calling for impeachment.... he's gonna have a tough time in office, because no one has any trust or love for a lowlife that stole the election from the american people and then wants to impeach over absolutely nothing.... biden is only hurting hjmself and the country...

Right. Trump lost an election that he was predicted to lose. Urging a mob to try and overturn a certified election is not absolutely nothing. It is called Sedition. And 57% of Americans want him gone now. 72% said he was responsible for the attack.
Gore could have done it but he didn't.
No President has ever won re-election with 46% approval ratings. Trump was no different.
His handling of the pandemic didn't help.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 01:52

the polls were fake polls .... he was projected to get nearly 80 million votes and biden was projected to get about 69 to 70 million votes... i believe that's probably about what happened if you only count legal votes

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 02:10

the polls were fake polls .... he was projected to get nearly 80 million votes and biden was projected to get about 69 to 70 million votes... i believe that's probably about what happened if you only count legal votes

Yeah, right. Both 538 and Real Clear Politics had him with a 12.9%, of winning. Vegas and British betting sites had Biden as the favorite.
What poll said that? I bet I can guess. Rasmussen.
Show us that projection.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 03:07

Liars are pathetic.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 15:38

Originally Posted by John Lease

Liars are pathetic.

Funny thing about those fake Trump approval ratings polls.
Trump got 46.8% of the Popular vote. Right where his supposedly fake pre-election approval ratings were. Uncanny.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 15:51

33% this morning. Roughly that of a pet rock.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 16:05

Originally Posted by BaseBawl

Martin only believes the Rasmussen poll. The only one that has Trump high. Gosh.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 16:59

His mind is an intangible thing.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 21:03

Plus, Trump trying to foment more unrest, and lap dog Lindsey with him.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 12/01/2021 23:37

Plus, Trump trying to foment more unrest, and lap dog Lindsey with him.

I say go 14th Amendment on him. Simple majority in both Houses and Trump can never run for office again.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 00:09

Lizard 🦎 McConnell now on board with impeachment.

When Mitch abandons you, it's over.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 00:49

sad .... mitch must've taken a payoff.....

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 00:58

sad .... mitch must've taken a payoff.....

Not sad
It will be a great day for America.
Posted By: carolina

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 01:29

Now Moscow Mitch is on the shit list. Interesting watching the republican party melting down.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 01:32

He's been on my list for a long time... a lowlife.... just worthless....part of the DC swamp

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 01:33

Originally Posted by carolina
Now Moscow Mitch is on the shit list. Interesting watching the republican party melting down.

They finally figured out that Trump has no coattails after he helped Democrats take the Georgia Senate races.
Posted By: carolina

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 01:38

I think the trump cult fanatics will break off from the republican party and go their own way.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 02:17

looks like partly fake news.... ofcourse it's the fake news NYT so what do you expect

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 02:21

looks like partly fake news.... ofcourse it's the fake news NYT so what do you expect

Sure. It is all over the news. Might even make the Washington Times. Moscow Mitch wants to get Trump out of the Republican party. As do many other Republicans.
Even McCarthy is thinking about asking Trump to resign.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 02:50

Originally Posted by carolina
I think the trump cult fanatics will break off from the republican party and go their own way.

That's fine. Them and the Rump Republican Party will never win another national election.

I think for the immediate future, they will be further squeezed.

North Carolina, Texas and eventually a few more Midwest states will leave their orbit. Oh, Montana will too.

North Dakota, et al, enjoy hitching yourself to Mississippi

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 13/01/2021 03:22

I will deliver Texas.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 15/01/2021 03:16

Example of Martin not knowing that it takes a two thirds majority to convict.

Martin, they teach this in high school 🏫.

I think your claim of being an honor student is yet another pathetic lie. Try to make your lies a little more entertaining, like you killed a bear when you were only 3.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 15/01/2021 03:31

Example of Martin not knowing that it takes a two thirds majority to convict.

Martin, they teach this in high school 🏫.

I think your claim of being an honor student is yet another pathetic lie. Try to make your lies a little more entertaining, like you killed a bear when you were only 3.

I don't even know what Martin is talking about. Both Democrats will be Senators when the Senate meets next.
The vote in Georgia has been certified. No recounts.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 15/01/2021 13:04

]
I don't even know what Martin is talking about. Both Democrats will be Senators when the Senate meets next.

That's ok you don't know what you're talking about either......when I posted that there was a chance that the senate might take it up. Ofcourse Mitch made a deal with trump and it didn't happen....

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 15/01/2021 14:55

]

That's ok you don't know what you're talking about either......when I posted that there was a chance that the senate might take it up. Ofcourse Mitch made a deal with trump and it didn't happen....

I would compare my record of prognostications against yours any time, Martin. You are wrong most of the time time. Your best one might be that Trump wasn't going to get impeached. Now he has been impeached twice.
Also your post about how Trump's approval rating is rising was pretty funny. But then you look at the phoniest poll out there. Rasmussen.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 15/01/2021 15:55

29% approval rating. Just above dysentery.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 15/01/2021 23:18

Martin glossing over the fact that he thought 51 votes convicts on impeachment.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 15/01/2021 23:58

I don't remember that being taught in school. Impeachment was not something that happened a lot. seems like I knew that it took two thirds, but I had heard a local news anchor saying that the two lowlife dumbocrats would not be sworn in to vote......

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 20/01/2021 01:29

Trump apparently wants to testify himself if they hold a trial.... would bring out the evidence of voter fraud in front of the entire country..... would hurt biden more than it would hurt trump,,,,,,ofcourse there may be a lawsuit blocking the trial before it begins... we'll see

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 20/01/2021 01:37

Trump apparently wants to testify himself if they hold a trial.... would bring out the evidence of voter fraud in front of the entire country..... would hurt biden more than it would hurt trump,,,,,,ofcourse there may be a lawsuit blocking the trial before it begins... we'll see

That would be great. But he won't because he would be torn apart under oath. No lawsuit can stop the impeachment trial. Barr can't save him. It isn't about voter fraud. It is about Sedition and inciting an attack on the Capital. Voter fraud has been debunked.
Trump lost an election he was predicted to lose. No President has ever won re-election with a 46 percent approval rating.
That he got 46.7% of the popular vote pretty much shows how accurate the polls and betting sites were.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 20/01/2021 01:58

I don't remember that being taught in school. Impeachment was not something that happened a lot. seems like I knew that it took two thirds, but I had heard a local news anchor saying that the two lowlife dumbocrats would not be sworn in to vote......

Always you heard, someone else, etc.

That's what a dummy says, or a child. A man accepts responsibility for himself.

No wonder you lick Trump's ass, you're just like him.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 20/01/2021 04:34

From the moment Trump was elected.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 20/01/2021 04:45

Originally Posted by TBP
From the moment Trump was elected.

Was he elected or did he cheat to win? That is the question.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 22/01/2021 02:06

looks like it'll be delayed then quietly dismissed...

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 22/01/2021 03:24

looks like it'll be delayed then quietly dismissed...

Yeah, want to put some money on that?

C'mon genius. Pony up some dough.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 22/01/2021 09:26

Well, they quieted Benedict Arnold too. He was just a regular traitor. I can see that.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 23/01/2021 00:43

dumbocrats in the senate running for the hills..... 77% of americans are against impeachment and they are furious with pelosi for this nonsense....if not dismissed, trump might want to speak on his own behalf and would bring up evidence of voter fraud.... that would be a disaster for the dumbocrats...

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 23/01/2021 00:53

Hey dum dum, articles are being sent Monday.

Gee, who predicted it would be swept away quietly?

That's a wrap.

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 23/01/2021 02:15

Chief Justice John roberts not even coming if they have it.... he thinks it's unconstitutional....A lawsuit could be filed on monday morning to stop it

Re: Pelosi wants to impeach - 23/01/2021 02:29

Hey dum dum, articles are being sent Monday.

Gee, who predicted it would be swept away quietly?

That's a wrap.

trial delayed two weeks......dumbocrats running for the hills.... afraid.... upset at pelosi......trying to figure out what the h that they can do to dismiss quickly
© 2021 BallparkGuys