BallparkGuys

Arizona results have been certified!

Posted By: Lee

Arizona results have been certified! - 30/11/2020 20:11

Quote
“Despite the unprecedented challenges, Arizonans showed up for our democracy," Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, said at the certification ceremony. “This election was conducted with transparency, accuracy and fairness in accordance with Arizona’s laws and election procedures, despite numerous unfounded claims to the contrary.”

Arizona’s Republican Gov. Doug Ducey, Republican Attorney General Mark Brnovich and Chief Justice of the state Supreme Court Robert Brutinel all affirmed the results, and Ducey praised the state’s election process. Ducey also signed documents certifying the state’s electoral college slate.


Also:

Quote
"No matter how you voted, this election was administered with integrity, transparency, and most importantly in accordance with Arizona state laws," Clint Hickman, the Republican chair of the board, said at the time.


https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/30/arizona-wisconsin-certifies-bidens-victory-441418

I guess these Republicans must be in on the conspiracy, too.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 30/11/2020 21:42

Strange place indeed.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 30/11/2020 22:35

having a hearing in arizona now......
Posted By: DB 5

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 30/11/2020 22:50

Why? They already certified.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 30/11/2020 23:03

Originally Posted by DB 5
Why? They already certified.


Because Martin also said the certification stopped in Pennsylvania, and it was certified last week.

Reality trumps magical thinking
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 01/12/2020 00:08

Funny that she certified this during the GOP hearing out there...... looks like Biden got 130% of the dem vote and Trump got a negative 31% of the Dem vote...... One possibility is that the machines were giving Biden 1.3 for every vote and giving trump - ,30 for every vote.... yeah let's just get this certified and cry that there is nothing to see here...
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 01/12/2020 00:10

Over. Man up. Use flash cards if necessary. Cal Ripken Sr. for instance.
Posted By: DB 5

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 01/12/2020 00:13

This is how Biden won Arizona. He won big in Puma County (Phoenix) and Pima County (Tucson).
You do realize that Biden did well with Independents not just Democrats, don't you, Martin?
And that hearing you are talking about is only Trump attorneys meeting with Arizona Republican legislators.
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/18/9357...ase-and-expanding-margins-in-the-suburbs
Posted By: John Lease

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 01/12/2020 01:21

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Over. Man up. Use flash cards if necessary. Cal Ripken Sr. for instance.


Man up isn't something a chicken shit who carries a gun to the post office can do, evidently.
Posted By: DB 5

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 01/12/2020 18:01

You nailed it, JL.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 12/04/2021 22:02

They are finally gonna audit the voting machines to see if they tampered with.I'm sure the machines have been wiped clean because they have doing everything possible to stall the audit..... We;ll see how this comes out..
Posted By: John Lease

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 13/04/2021 00:26

The fantasies in your 🧠 are always stupid.

Can't you get a better education at last?
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 26/04/2021 00:12

The audit is currently going on... Some in the know are claiming that this audit will reveal HOW the dumbocrats cheated and that it will cause Georgia to audit too because it was done here too except much worse.... One elections expert said today that he's certain that the fraud will be revealed, but that they won't overturn the election at this point even when the truth comes out. I disagree, because once it comes out many Americans if not most will demand the dumbocrats leave office in shame...

It's gonna get interesting soon and it's going to take months to reveal all of this crap. I wanna know what Raffy did with the 5.6 million dollars that Mark Succaturd donated to his office..... looks like he took a payoff to overlook all of the clear fraud that took place here.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 26/04/2021 00:40

It's not an audit. It's a sham.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 26/04/2021 02:01

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
It's not an audit. It's a sham.



it's an audit of the sham.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 26/04/2021 21:57

Afraid it might not go your way, BB?
Posted By: John Lease

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 27/04/2021 17:35

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
It's not an audit. It's a sham.


Yep. Imagine that, giving kooks responsibility turns out poorly
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 29/04/2021 05:58

What are you afraid of? They're doing a valid audit of the vote count. Even if it shows Trump won the state, what effect would it have? They want to make sure that everythign was fair adn valid. Nothign wrong with that, unless it wasn't.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 01/05/2021 15:55

Dumbocrats now sending a team of spin masters to Arizona to dispute any findings of fraud.... they are calling the team..... elections experts in an attempt to give them credibility...These dumbocrats and liberals are lying their butts off... trying to tell us that Obiden got 80 million votes when he can't draw flies at a rally...and they claim his favorability ratings are the highest of any president after 100 days..... but trump only got 74 million votes and his ratings are low but he draws 50,000 to his rallies and another 30,000 are turned away....

This kinda BS is straight out of the communists playbook.... dupe the dupable and make them believe all types of lies.....
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 01/05/2021 17:57

I think they cheated to win by taking some slim majorities in swing states.But most of the 80 million are legit. They clearly dominate among non-whites-something they have worked toward since changing the immigration laws in 1960's. And this time, stupid whites voted Democrat and cut their own throats.I won't feel sorry when they bleed.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 01/05/2021 18:35

Hispanics are breaking visibly towards the Republicans, and there is seepage among African Americans, much the way air seeps out of a tire until it goes flat.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 04/05/2021 23:24

Uh, yeah dummies.

They fooled you, for sure.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 06/05/2021 22:36

WHY is the DOJ trying to stop the audit in arizona? There is a reason.... Perhaps they don't want the truth to come out .....The liberal propaganda networks are trying to spin like crazy trying to claim that the audit is not fair before it's even done... they have live cameras there and they have found nothing wrong with the audit process but they are still trying to claim fraud in the audit... it's telling...they know that biden lost..

they claim that obiden/harriis got 80 million votes but harris had NO supporters in her recent visit to Michigan NONE ZERO ZIP.... Only a few protesters were there for her....
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 07/05/2021 00:13

Looks like the audit itself is felonious. Pretty sad scam all the way around.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 07/05/2021 02:29

The audit is a legitimate effort to check the accuracy of the results.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 07/05/2021 03:19

Nope. Seriously. It's a scam by trumper Big Liars. Not even a pretense of real auditing.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 07/05/2021 15:10

they have found that there were unauthorized thumb drives used to load the vote counts and that those thumb drives were removed from the building each night.....This is a huge red flag, because votes could be deleted and changed in the thumb drives while they were away from the facility....
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 07/05/2021 23:15

I love that our Democrat friends here have a problem with a review of the vote count. What are you afraid of?
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 08/05/2021 01:26

The dumbocrats out there are refusing to turn over the routers that were connected to the machines. The judge has ordered them to turn them over but they won't.... Also funny thing these same dumbocrats and dominion officials can't remember the passwords to get into the machines...


folks something is bad wrong here....did they change votes with the thumb drives and then manufacture paper ballots to match THEIR results?..... the DOJ is extremely worried that they are actually knocking on doors of voters to make sure that they voted. Perhaps these lowlife dumbocrats looked at who hadn't voted after the election and made a paper ballot for them....

If they can expose this fraud in Arizona I hope they go back in Ga and expose the massive fraud here too....
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 08/05/2021 08:27

so who w/make them hand stuff over?. the regime won't
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 08/05/2021 13:42

Originally Posted by mikezpen
so who w/make them hand stuff over?. the regime won't



great question Mike.... Why are they not following the judge's orders and turning them over? Sure seems like they have a lot to hide..
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 08/05/2021 14:33

Who specifically has this alleged equipment, and how are they identified as "Democrats"? Seeing as how Arizona is run by Republicans.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 08/05/2021 20:58

Someone should get a router and bring it in.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 09/05/2021 02:33

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Who specifically has this alleged equipment, and how are they identified as "Democrats"? Seeing as how Arizona is run by Republicans.


Maricopa county is run by Dems....They control the election board of that county....here in Ga that's one of the reasons that they changed the law so that the state officials can oversee these Dem controlled counties where the fraud happened. Some of those big atlanta area counties didn't follow the laws and fulton county wouldn't even fire an employee that was caught on camera switching out thumb drives during the november election. She worked the runoff and was later turned over for prosecution.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 11/05/2021 09:59

Originally Posted by martin
Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Who specifically has this alleged equipment, and how are they identified as "Democrats"? Seeing as how Arizona is run by Republicans.


Maricopa county is run by Dems....They control the election board of that county....here in Ga that's one of the reasons that they changed the law so that the state officials can oversee these Dem controlled counties where the fraud happened. Some of those big atlanta area counties didn't follow the laws and fulton county wouldn't even fire an employee that was caught on camera switching out thumb drives during the november election. She worked the runoff and was later turned over for prosecution.




Wow, just wow. Why lie about matters of public record? It's weird. Heather Cox Richardson shares the truth about Maricopa. I mean, it was Joe Arpaio's county, after all.

"News out of the private “recount” in Arizona by Cyber Ninjas, a company without experience in election recounts and whose owner has already gone on record as believing that rigged voting machines in Arizona cost Trump victory, continues to be embarrassing as well. Although the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, which has a Republican majority, said the count was fair and opposed a recount, sixteen Republicans in the state senate voted to give the ballots for Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix, to the company for a private recount. The count has been plagued by conspiracy theories—one observer claimed they are examining the ballots for signs of bamboo in the paper to show that tens of thousands of ballots were flown in from Asia—and it turned out that one of the people recounting the ballots had been at the January 6 riot at the Capitol. Now the “recount” is running so far behind it appears it won’t be done until August, rather than May 14 as the company promised."
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 11/05/2021 17:25

https://trendingpolitics.com/marico...it-emergency-senate-session-called-knab/


It's the dems that are trying to hide the evidence


https://noqreport.com/2021/05/06/ma...did-not-have-admin-control-of-elections/
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 13/05/2021 23:51

Oh my gosh..... the audit has already revealed that a lot of ballots are MISSING.... boxes have the number of ballots inside listed on the outside. and many of the boxes don't have anywhere near that amount of ballots inside... AND the biggest thing uncovered.... The database files of the election data HAS BEEN DELETED..... that's right the Dems out there DELETED the evidence and are now facing jail time....

In Michigan the lawyer representing Antrim county in a voter fraud lawsuit has stepped down from the case. He probably looked at the evidence and knew there was no way that he could win the case....
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 14/05/2021 01:19

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...rior-to-turning-over-equipment-to-audit/

Quote
Maricopa County deleted entire databases prior to turning over election equipment to the AZ Senate for the forensic audit now occurring. The Senate President Karen Fann today sent a letter to the County Election’s Board for an explanation. The letter can be seen on the tab below.

Former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne asked the following questions on his Telegram channel:

Maricopa County purposefully deleted a directory full of election databases related to the past 2020 election cycle ~10 days before the election equipment was delivered to the @arizonaaudit. This is destruction of evidence and at least, contempt.

Why did security seals arrive cut and why were they placed at the bottom of the boxes? Why were security ballot bags not used by the County?

Is this the Counties customary practice for storing ballots?

AZ Attorney General Mark Brnovich needs to get involved immediately. What is Maricopa County hiding? We need answers! @arizonaaudit
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 14/05/2021 01:22

https://thepalmierireport.com/break...ncies-between-ballots-and-batch-reports/

Quote
According to the Maricopa Arizona Audit account, they are finding “significant discrepancies between the number of ballots therein and the batch reports included in the boxes”.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 14/05/2021 01:24

Kangaroo audit, designed to gin up angst among the moron base. Be sure the report was written months ago.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 14/05/2021 02:46

Do you have any evidence of that, or is that just your left-wing propaganda?
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 14/05/2021 17:08

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Kangaroo audit, designed to gin up angst among the moron base. Be sure the report was written months ago.



now the bunch that conducted the so called first audit has had to admit that they really didn't do an audit and that they couldn't get the passwords or databases either.... The chain of custody forms nowhere to be found either.... looks real bad for the Dems....Dominion refusing to turn over their data too..... something bad wrong here...
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 14/05/2021 18:01

Republican election.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 16/05/2021 11:49

vFormer President Donald Trump ‘unhinged’ Arizona Republican official says
Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer on Saturday called a Trump statement accusing the county of deleting an elections database “unhinged” and called on other Republicans to stop the unfounded accusations.

10h ago
By The Associated Press

Full unhingment

He means Martin, the primary acolyte of unhinged and unfounded Republican leaders. Can't wait to see their new third party.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 16/05/2021 17:37

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
vFormer President Donald Trump ‘unhinged’ Arizona Republican official says
Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer on Saturday called a Trump statement accusing the county of deleting an elections database “unhinged” and called on other Republicans to stop the unfounded accusations.

.


These same republicans claimed that they had auditted the count there already but they had to listen to their auditors admit that they didn't really do an audit....the ones that have been caught are the unhinged ones....
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 16/05/2021 20:15

More audits. Let's see what this turns up.

https://noqreport.com/2021/05/15/wisconsin-to-audit-fraudulent-2020-election-report/

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-wisconsin-officially-launches-audit-of-2020-election/

Quote
Wisconsin is officially auditing the results of the 2020 Election, with the official announcement coming today according to Newsmax reporter Emerald Robinson. Robinson announced on Twitter, “The state of Wisconsin authorized an audit of the 2020 election!”
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 16/05/2021 20:17

https://www.theepochtimes.com/gop-c...block-maricopa-county-audit_3817473.html

Quote
Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), who was recently elected as the House Republican Conference chair, said that the Department of Justice’s questions about the audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County, Arizona, may be unconstitutional.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 21/05/2021 01:42

Maricopa County voting machines have just been permanently decertified by the state. Anything with Cyber Ninja cooties can never be used in another election. You couldn't make these Republicans up. Who pays for the new machines? Ultimately, the taxpayers. Smooth move, kangaroo auditors.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 22/05/2021 02:13

Forget about the cost of those few machines, the most important part is will they uncover the fraud?
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 31/05/2021 14:00

They now want to do another count, this time with the machines to count all of the races not the presidential race...If they find the fraud I do think that it'll trigger other audits in other states....As I predicted long ago here, it might take almost a year to find the fraud in these states.I'm expecting October and November to be very interesting...
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 02/06/2021 19:42

Now nevada is considering an audit too.... Number ONE issue in a poll there was investigating the voter fraud, both dems and republicans..... 122,000 complaints and only 4% of those were ever investigated....
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 08/06/2021 00:47

Arizona's kangaroo audit continues to drag on. The company with no experience or expertise is just milling around sniffing each other's butts. No end in sight, even if they wrote the conclusion before they started. That Cheeto dust must have really thrown them. Maybe they sniffed it.

News geeks got this right, it's a ringing endorsement for the pros who do it on election nights, and get it right.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 08/06/2021 01:28

You have no evidence for any of what you say, BB, but maybe if you keep saying it, you can make it true.
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 08/06/2021 13:07

Uhhh, they're still there.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 08/06/2021 23:29

And?
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 09/06/2021 03:13

https://en-volve.com/2021/06/08/ga-...absentee-ballots-they-counted-were-fake/

Quote
Suzi Voyles, the poll manager for Fulton County, Georgia, discovered a disturbingly peculiar pattern of regularity in the markings for Joseph R. Biden when she looked through a big stack of mail-in ballots in November.

The absentee ballots all had flawlessly filled-in ovals for Biden, with the exception that each of the darkening bubbles had an identical white space inside it in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they’d been inscribed with toner ink rather than a pen or pencil.

She also noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different stock paper than the others she handled during a statewide hand recount of the razor-thin Nov. 3 presidential election, which added to her suspicions. None of the mail-in ballots had been folded or wrinkled, as she had seen in the past with ballots that had been removed from envelopes.

In other words, the Biden votes appeared to be replicated by a copying machine.

“They were all strangely pristine,” Voyles said, adding that she’d never seen anything like it in her 20 years of election monitoring in Fulton County, which encompasses much of Atlanta.

She wasn’t on her alone. At least three other poll workers saw the same thing in stacks of Biden absentee votes handled by the county, and they’ve joined Voyles in stating under oath that they seemed to be forged.

Now, election watchdogs have used their affidavits to persuade a state judge to unseal all of the 147,000 mail-in ballots counted in Fulton, allowing for a more thorough examination of the questionable Biden ballots for proof of fraud. They say that tens of thousands of votes could have been fabricated in a race that Biden won by just 12,000 votes thanks to a late surge of mail-in ballots tabulated after election observers were escorted out of Atlanta’s State Farm Arena.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 09/06/2021 23:52

Arizona gonna be finished counting by Friday.... Then they are gonna do a machine count and then examine the questionable ballots..... SIX states are now considering doing the same.... If they uncover the fraud in all of those states.... there's gonna be a problem...
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 11/06/2021 01:54

Now that a bunch of states are wanting to look into the election fraud.... the DOJ led by AG want to shut all of the efforts down..... They don't want the truth to come out...
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 11/06/2021 18:50

Merrick Garland just cancelled Jim Crow.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 12/06/2021 17:06

Boy there is apparently a mess out in arizona.... Between 5% and 15% of these absentee ballots are missing.....That uh is a big deal....Where in the heck did they go? were they Trump voters that were taken away or were they fake ballots for biden. either way Trump easily won arizona.... and georgia and Michigan and wisconsin and nevada and probably Pa too.....
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 12/06/2021 17:10

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Merrick Garland just cancelled Jim Crow.



that wimp don't have the power to do much.... If he tries anything, the supreme court will just strike him down.... He is just blowing smoke trying to advance the other big lie that new laws are racist and trying to dupe the sheep into believing that he will do something...
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 12/06/2021 23:45

Garland cancelled his boss?????
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 13/06/2021 01:21

Now they are finding that ballots have to line up perfectly to be counted as legal and these ballots that would not count were mailed out, a much higher percentage of those ballots went to republicans in Arizona....These ballots got kicked out of the machines and had to be looked at and the one person in charge had to decide who the person voted for..... Could be the a big part of the scam right there...
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 13/06/2021 02:09

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Merrick Garland just cancelled Jim Crow.


Biden will never allow that.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 13/06/2021 02:12

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Merrick Garland just cancelled



https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/ag_merrick_garland_threatens_2020_ballot_audits.html

Quote
JUST IN - Attorney General Merrick Garland announces that the Justice Department will scrutinize any post-election audits for evidence of voting law violations. pic.twitter.com/asXkJtXzby — Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) June 11, 2021

“We are scrutinizing new laws that seek to curb voter access and where we see violations we will not hesitate to act,” he said. “We are also scrutinizing current laws and practices in order to determine whether they discredit against black voters and other voters of color. Particularly concerning with in this regard are several studies showing that in some jurisdictions nonwhite voters must wait in line substantially longer than white voters to cast their ballots.”

“The Department of Justice will apply the same scrutiny to postelection audits, according to Garland, to make sure the election reviews fall in line with federal laws meant to protect records and guard against voter intimidation,” the Epoch Times reported.


If the election was so honest, what does anyone have to fear from an audit? It would only confirm the integrity of the results.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 14/06/2021 00:10

New Hampshire dems now joining republicans demanding an audit of the 2020 election.... In the one county contest that they auditted, dems got 300 more votes than was counted and republican got more than 800 more votes.... Apparently the voting machines did play a huge part in the fraud. microsoft Software that should not have been downloaded into these machines were and it allowed votes to be changed by a person without any trace..... Dominion was required by law to disclose if this software was downloaded on ANY machines. They knew it was downloaded and did not disclose it.... THEY ARE IN BIG TROUBLE......
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 04/07/2021 22:08

The leaks are predicting there was massive fraud uncovered in the audit in Arizona. Fraud so big that it decided the election..... If that turns out to be the case, other states will follow....
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 04/07/2021 23:16

Audit? Retard Ninjas? Lol.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 16/07/2021 01:11

107,000 votes in question.... voters voted that were not on the voter rolls and then they were taken off the rolls after they voted..... The senate out there is not talking about throwing the election out, started out saying it wasn't to over turn an election but now the people are demanding action....

Courts are gonna have to step in and throw this election out if they can find enough proof in enough states...the American people will demand it....Our country can't stand under a bogus regime...
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 16/07/2021 04:59

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Audit? Retard Ninjas? Lol.


And why does it bother you so much? What are you afraid of?
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 16/07/2021 14:55

Now one of the claims coming out of arizona is that their machines were indeed hacked on election day. IF.... and this is a HUGE IF.... that happened and can be PROVEN, it will change the whole thing. Some people that thought the fraud claims were bogus are now starting to look at the facts and realize that the big lie was that there was no fraud in the election.....

76000 votes were cast by absentee ballot where there was not a request for a ballot and a ballot was not sent to them.... the serial numbers on those ballots were blacked out or rubbed off....If any of this stuff can be proven it's a huge problem.....The will of the American people is the most important thing and if we've been cheated out of that, we don't have a free country any longer, we have a country like cuba or russia.....
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 16/07/2021 21:24

Free Britney!
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 16/07/2021 21:37

AP just put out a bogus story trying to dupe the public...says arizona elections officials found only 200 cases of fraud in the election and that biden still won by 10400 votes....This is to advance a false narrative to confuse people about the real audit that was just done...

This was by arizona election officials, the same ones that won't turn over evidence needed to complete the real audit. They are refusing to follow a judge's order to turn over the routers.....Shameful but the media is trying hard to help cover this up..
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 16/07/2021 21:52

Free Jamie Lynn!
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 17/07/2021 00:10

#FreeBritney
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 17/07/2021 00:11

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Free Britney!


So you agree with Glenn Beck.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 12/09/2021 15:15

They've been going door to door out there talking to voters.In Maricopa county the county claims that 550,000 registered voters didn't vote.... But when they actually went to those people, 34% said that they did vote.Apparently they voted for Trump and their ballots were thrown out or disappeared....Another 6% had someone vote from the address that didn't live there and that the people that did live there had never heard of...

This must have been part of what happened here in Georgia in both elections....Key to dumbocrats winning.....destroy Trump ballots create Biden ballots....
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 24/09/2021 18:42

Final tally, Cyberninjas think Biden was undercounted by almost 400 votes in AZ. Lol.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 24/09/2021 20:51

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Final tally, Cyberninjas think Biden was undercounted by almost 400 votes in AZ. Lol.



Tough to tell when 17,000 votes twice in maricopa county... looks like the fake news networks are putting out BS before the hearing to head off the facts that are now coming out... Big surge in people voting twice AFTER the election...
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 24/09/2021 21:33

yeah this was without a doubt stolen from Trump.. over 23K voted that didn't live there..... It was indeed a tactic by fake news to put out BS to dupe the liberals that still watch them..
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 24/09/2021 21:37

Trump gonna be in the house here at the Ga national fairgrounds tomorrow night.... Gonna have something to say about this fraud....
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 24/09/2021 22:47

Watching seeBS news.... report was issued before the facts came out at the hearing... yeah the ballots counted were about the same as reported.... but when you look at the envelopes that contained the ballots you see how many thousands voted twice with some voting three times and a few voting 4 times. and AFTER the election was over.... and then the thousands that voted that didn't even live there...In any of the Dems watched the actual hearing, it would be impossible for them to even claim that biden won...

The board of elections out there refused to turn over a lot of stuff that should've been turned over... If these facts get out, a lot of Americans are gonna be very mad..
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 25/09/2021 00:18

Facts are done. Election is certified. Just the morons haven't moved on at this point. U.S.A!
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 25/09/2021 23:14

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Facts are done. Election is certified. Just the morons haven't moved on at this point. U.S.A!


5 times the the winning margin were not legal ballots. Bawl at some point you need to say enough is enough for these fake news propaganda outlets that you get info from.They clearly did not report the facts to you and lied about this report showed...now criminal charges should be brought against all involved in the fraud in arizona. also now the calls are louder to audit every state.

They have the envelopes with the same name and address voting more than once. Over 37K voted twice with some voting three and four times. Thousands voting that had moved out of state... If americans don't stand up and demand that this election be thrown out, it will be the end of the country. I believe it's just a matter of getting the TRUTH out there and debunking the lies from the fake news media...
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 25/09/2021 23:49

Fake data. Made up.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 26/09/2021 01:46

Martin remains unnaturally stupid.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 26/09/2021 23:35

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Fake data. Made up.



They have the envelopes Bawl...Not only that the election officials out there DELETED over 100K election files that by law should have been kept.....The only thing made up is the lie that Biden won arizona and the election..
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 27/09/2021 01:34

Who's "they"? You blame everything on them. I want names and addresses. Reynolds Wrap IDs too.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 28/09/2021 00:24

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Who's "they"? You blame everything on them. I want names and addresses. Reynolds Wrap IDs too.



The auditors....you didn't watch the report did you?....Liberal media didn't want you to watch either....
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 28/09/2021 01:09

How do you "watch" a report? You can only watch what wingnut tv makes up about a report. Like ol' Barr's scam Mueller rewrite. I don't see conservative outlets mentioning the result at all, except WSJ, Thusly.


So none of your fantasy crap happened, or as far as I can see, was even reported by full on loon media. The "audit" (paid hit job) came out with extra Biden votes. God only knows how badly Republicans really cheated. It's their only move.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 28/09/2021 01:31

The report was broadcast LIVE on OAN and partly on newsmax..... EVIDENCE turned over arizona AG. He had been quiet about this until now saying he needed to see EVIDENCE..Now criminal referals are on his desk as of today.... Calls getting louder today for Arizona to DE CERTIFY the election....

They showed the images where some voters had more than one voter Id. Had same name, same address, same phone number but two different voter ID cards.... During the election your media told you that the hunter biden laptop was Russian disinformation... now though it's been confirmed that yes it was indeed hunter's laptop....

how many lies are you gonna believe before you realize that you need to get honest sources instead of these fake news sights?????....
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 28/09/2021 01:35

[quote=BaseBawl]How do you "watch" a report? You can only watch what wingnut tv makes up about a report. Like ol' Barr's scam Mueller rewrite. I don't see conservative outlets mentioning the result at all, except WSJ, Thusly.


This article by the WSJ was written before the audit report was finished...they got duped or they are part of the fake news...
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 28/09/2021 07:30

Nobody credits your wingnut central sources. Just stupid people. Really stupid.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 28/09/2021 19:58

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Nobody credits your wingnut central sources. Just stupid people. Really stupid.



the facts are facts.... your sources have not only not even tried to dubunk them, they're trying to hide them from you... because they know they are facts...
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 28/09/2021 22:57

They certainly don't address lunatic paranoid delusions. I know. I know. You shill pure Russian propaganda.
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 29/09/2021 01:08

It's extremely funny to see the liberal media try to debunk and spin these facts now that they are getting out.... They want their followers to believe that the thousands of folks that voted twice was no big deal because.... In a state with over 7 million people it's possible that they had 37K people with the same name and birth year.... They failed to mention that this was just in Maricopa county not the whole state and these folks had the same birthday AND PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS...

They also don't want you to know of the thousands of ballots that had NO signature and should have been thrown out but were counted anyway..
Posted By: martin

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 29/09/2021 01:33

Arizona AG now orders Maricopa county officials to preserve and hold ALL materials involving 2020 election.... They deleted over 100k files dealing with the election the day before they turned over some things for the audit. that was also illegal ....Hopefully many will go to prison over this steal...
Posted By: John Lease

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 29/09/2021 02:16

Originally Posted by martin
Arizona AG now orders Maricopa county officials to preserve and hold ALL materials involving 2020 election.... They deleted over 100k files dealing with the election the day before they turned over some things for the audit. that was also illegal ....Hopefully many will go to prison over this steal...


Golly Sergeant Carter. How 🤔 stupid is Martin Whitehurst?

Answer=How high is up.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 29/09/2021 17:38

It did find many irregularities which could have changed the results. I think major reform is needed in several states.
Posted By: John Lease

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 04/10/2021 19:41

Originally Posted by TBP
It did find many irregularities which could have changed the results. I think major reform is needed in several states.


Total lie, asshat.

Try not lying for a day, see how you like it.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Arizona results have been certified! - 15/10/2021 02:45

Unfortunately, for you, the truth. Not that you would know the difference. You just blindly repeat everything the dishonest legacy propaganda media tells you to think. You have NEVER made an intelligent or fact-based argument.
© 2021 BallparkGuys