BallparkGuys

The debate

Posted By: martin

The debate - 29/09/2020 21:02

There might only be one debate because the Biden campaign might claim that Trump was not worth debating again.....the media no matter what happens willl all claim that biden was the winner after it's over...Ofcourse I expect Biden to be so jacked up that he atleast is able to make it through the debate....

It's impossible to predict what might happen if Biden shows up and goes through with it.

Re: The debate - 30/09/2020 01:04

Apparently the VA building is near or across from the cleveland Clinic.....A friend of mine has a son that works there, said that they have 300 snipers in that building tonight guarding the area where the debate is....

Re: The debate - 30/09/2020 01:09

Biden showed up....Trump looks nervous, kinda angry Biden looks super old, looks like his face got run over by a truck earlier today. Biden already bumbling..

Re: The debate - 30/09/2020 01:16

Trump looks angry and biden looks confused

Re: The debate - 30/09/2020 01:19

this is a disaster for both of them

Re: The debate - 30/09/2020 02:06

Trump has lost this debate because he's so angry and has not stuck to the issues. He wins big on the issues but he has made this about his hate for Biden. trump needs to talk to the people not just keep bashing Biden.
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: The debate - 30/09/2020 02:43

Biden easily won this debate and may have clinched the whole thing tonight.

He repeated the same lies ("Trump's recession", he 's responsible for 200,000 deaths, etc.),misdirection and empty-headed bullshit the Dems all do, but his delivery was smooth and convincing. If he's losing it he didn't show it.Trump was terrible. He blustered,sputtered and interrupted.. He had the facts on his side but never delivered them.He went off on tangents like Hunter Bidens sleaziness.Nobody cares!He s/have absolutely slammed Biden on the Critical Race bullshit and on the violence. The left's continual attacks on whites make a joke out of Biden's assertion that they are for uniting the people. What a laugh! Trump could have skewered him on this stuff, but he failed.

Trump said the right stuff wrong, and Biden said the wrong stuff right.
Biden may have buried Trump tonite. God help us.

Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: The debate - 30/09/2020 03:13

I'm shocked. Trump reportedly devoted two entire hours out of his golf career to prepare for this debate. We only lasted an hour. They need a mic mute button next debate. Or soundproof booths like The Newlywed Game. I guess I'll try the next one for a few minutes. Everybody really looking forward to Kamala/Pence, just because it'll resemble a debate.

Re: The debate - 30/09/2020 20:18

I don't think Trump lost the election last night but he didn't help himself. The only group that liked his performance were Hispanics with one poll showing that over 60% of them thought he won the debate.... The thing that hurt Trump last night was his mood, anger and attitude. You could see the liberal still in him... Biden didn't help himself either, yes he was able to survive the entire time but he had some weak moments. His reaction to Trump's attacks on Hunter was telling. Instead of looking right at Trump and calling him a liar, he put his head down in Shame and could only say, " that's not true" in a very weak manner. He knew that it was true and he was embarrassed that Trump had brought it up...

Re: The debate - 30/09/2020 22:31

Biden set a fundraising record in the first hour after the debate.

Harrison's outspending Lady G 4-1 going into the home stretch.

Re: The debate - 01/10/2020 00:38

The establishment, here and globally, is for Biden.
Posted By: carolina

Re: The debate - 01/10/2020 12:56

I guess Putin isn't part of the establishment then.

Re: The debate - 01/10/2020 14:20

He's registered in New York and voting for Biden.He's be a doormat like Obama was.

Re: The debate - 01/10/2020 14:26

That's Melania.

Do they hold more debates, with better moderation, or give it up? Debates are the last refuge of the trailing candidate. They hope to change the momentum with a brilliant display. Trump lost ground. Does he risk it again?

Re: The debate - 01/10/2020 18:24

They can't have free talk. That's a disaster.Each candidate should get statement and then a rebuttal for the other guy. Take turns on who goes first/last.
Posted By: Bill

Re: The debate - 08/10/2020 23:24

For someone who has no dog in this fight, I can only say this was an embarrassment. Two people well in their 70's throwing insults at each other without addressing the issues. Both should be ashamed of themselves. One thing is for sure to me, this debate was president unworldly.

Re: The debate - 09/10/2020 02:18

Trump was terrible, and Biden's margin widened as a result.H es/send Pence to do the next one if he's COVID+
Posted By: pogo

Re: The debate - 09/10/2020 19:45

Good to see you Bill. I post here rarely as the main posters are martin, mikezpen and Timmer, talking to themselves.
Not really worth the time to rebut biased sources and false logic.
Carolina appears on occasion & Basebawl enjoys baiting the above three.

I do disagree that you don't have a dog in this fight. In spite of the US disastrous fall of prestige and leadership, we still have (by a hair) the largest economy and most widely dispersed military.

Not being able to vote doesn't invalidate importance for everyone here & elsewhere.

Re: The debate - 09/10/2020 20:26

He can send money!

Re: The debate - 09/10/2020 20:41

Not to campaigns. I don't believe that Bill is a citizen. To BPGS? How does that help. To me? Ummm. I gaurantee that I'll put it to good use.
Posted By: Bill

Re: The debate - 10/10/2020 07:29

Originally Posted by pogo
Good to see you Bill. I post here rarely as the main posters are martin, mikezpen and Timmer, talking to themselves.
Not really worth the time to rebut biased sources and false logic.
Carolina appears on occasion & Basebawl enjoys baiting the above three.

I do disagree that you don't have a dog in this fight. In spite of the US disastrous fall of prestige and leadership, we still have (by a hair) the largest economy and most widely dispersed military.

Not being able to vote doesn't invalidate importance for everyone here & elsewhere.

Good to see you too Pogo! I sometimes post in the Orioles section that's about it. Since I have absolutely no influence who wins because I'm not a citizen I'll maintain that I have no dog in this fight.

BTW, The once that left have all the same points of view just like the 3 you mentioned so they are talking to themselves too just on another platform. I don't do FB so I did not join them but even if I did do FB I would not have joined them for me there is no fun in bitching and moaning about Trump all day just as there is no fun in praising him all day long as they do here.

Just wanted it to be said what an embarrassing Presidential debate it was.

Re: The debate - 10/10/2020 08:02

The FB group never discusses politics.
Posted By: TBP

Re: The debate - 11/10/2020 03:58

Telemundo's poll said Trump won. 66-34.

Re: The debate - 11/10/2020 20:18

Telemundo used Twitter to do their poll. Dump could indeed have won.
But there were no checks to insure that voters were Hispanic or could even speak Spanish.
Given other polls, this one smells like Republicans voted for the halibut.

Re: The debate - 16/10/2020 01:18

Biden is bumbling badly tonight........He just looks like an old man that is lost..Trump did a good job on his debate..... Biden not so much

Re: The debate - 16/10/2020 07:42

They must not have given Biden his shot.

Re: The debate - 16/10/2020 07:50

Loss of prestige and leadership?

How do you acquire that? By being like Obama?
Posted By: TBP

Re: The debate - 17/10/2020 03:01

Biden said he is running for Senate again. He doesn't know where he is or what he's running for.
© 2020 BallparkGuys