BallparkGuys

Pelosi opens the ball.

Posted By: BaseBawl

Pelosi opens the ball. - 05/12/2019 14:43

Pretty short conference. He sucks. Move ahead with impeachment. There appears to be a lot of procedure and a short list of people who remember how it actually works. Most of them spill farina down their gowns every morning, and make for spotty witnesses. Big Democrat will doubtless figure it out.
Posted By: mikezpen

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 05/12/2019 17:09

I think they're cutting their own throats w/this circus.By all means, move ahead.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 05/12/2019 17:34

They didn't have a choice, but you may be right.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 05/12/2019 18:13

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
They didn't have a choice, but you may be right.

some say, too far right
Posted By: martin

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 05/12/2019 19:28

I'll believe it when I see them vote and pass impeachment.....They would be the biggest fools in political history of the country to vote for this....... They've scheduled more public hearings for Monday when the IG report will come out. Their plans appears to be get the fake news networks to take up time covering the hearings so they don't cover the IG report. It also appears that they got to the democrat IG and forced him to make a favorable report for them... that's why it took so long to be released, he apparently had to go back and rerwrite the report to clear them....

If this gets to the senate though, it's gonna be a career ender for a lot of dumbocrats in congress.... The compost today warned the dumbocrats that if they vote to impeach, it will cost them the house, white house and forget any hopes of winning control of the senate....

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 05/12/2019 20:02

oelosi looks bad.....real bad, both physically and mentally.....She needs to be in a nursing home....

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 06/12/2019 01:05

There are rumblings that the IG report won't do much more than condemn the FBI.
Posted By: TBP

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 06/12/2019 03:03

They decided to impeach as soon as Trump won the election.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 06/12/2019 09:54

Whitewater! Benghazi! Emails!

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 06/12/2019 18:06

Yes, all of which are real scandals you liberals will not acknowledge.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 06/12/2019 21:12

This whole impeachment gimmick keeps changing.... :The dumbocrats know that they are in BIG trouble here, the polls are against them so like the global warming idiots they keep changing trying to find something that sticks. They tried bribery, that didn't work, they had been trying to claim that this was about Trump asking Ukraine to interfer in the next election by investigating biden's lowlife son.... But last night Pelosi changed the whole narrative. she said it's not about Ukraine or the Bidens.... it's ALL about Russia, They've pivoted to claiming that Trump held military aid to benefit Russia.....

I mean gosh....

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 06/12/2019 23:15

creative

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 10/12/2019 19:29

Now apparently the dumbocrats in Trump districts are upset and are trying to get Pelosi to vote for censure instead of impeachment..... They are real worried...... they know this is going to tear the country apart and damage their party for years....

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 11/12/2019 00:10

Not that they care about tearing the country apart.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 11/12/2019 03:41

This is a possibility. Senate finds him guilty of obstruction of Congress, but vote not to remove him.

How come, you ask from the bunkers? Because it's a nasty, Constitution threatening, precedent. They face the specter of future Democratic presidents over whom Congress has no oversight control. This combination gives them an out, and preserves their King.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 11/12/2019 13:35

They have NO evidence or they w/have found him guilty of "high crimes" etc.In your soul of souls, you know that.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 12/12/2019 02:58

I watched a lot of the hearings. I'm not going to un-see what I saw. Neither is Republican leadership. They're just pretending it doesn't matter. Remember what I said about their dilemma. It will come into play bigly.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 12/12/2019 15:28

I've probably watched more of these hearings than anyone on this board. It's complete baloney. There is NOTHING there.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 13/12/2019 01:33

Dumbocrats lost the 2020 election tonight...... For a lot of Americans, this is the first time that they are getting to see this stuff live.....I'm surprised that BSDNC is still showing this.....The hammer came down on the dumbocrats tonight..... Doug Collins from Ga.... gosh I have a friend of mine that could be his twin..... in every way.....same age, same look, exact same voice...... scary....

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 13/12/2019 01:40

Funny as heck how everything that these dumbocrats are trying to blame Trump for, Obama actually did..... and they said.did nothing....

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 13/12/2019 06:07

Republicans working on their platform. Howling Mad in 2020!

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 16/12/2019 18:32

If it weren't for double standards, Democrats would have no standards at all.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 16/12/2019 19:05

Lindsey who?

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 16/12/2019 19:16

Senator Graham.

Re: Pelosi opens the ball. - 16/12/2019 19:20

Please report your findings on his revolving impeachment standings, then plug Republicans into your double standard as appropriate.
© 2020 BallparkGuys