BallparkGuys

I think the posting clock is funky

Posted By: BaseBawl

I think the posting clock is funky - 24/03/2018 00:48

Set to Eastern Standard Moscow time, if it's a quicky.
Posted By: webmaster

Re: I think the posting clock is funky - 26/03/2018 13:23

The board clock is set to Los Angeles. However, you can set your own time preferences. I believe the clock setting did get changed after the update and was "funky." Would you prefer an eastern clock setting and then individuals and update their personal preferences?
Posted By: BaseBawl

Re: I think the posting clock is funky - 29/03/2018 03:44

I didn't realize you could self-set! Duh.
Posted By: hondo9

Re: I think the posting clock is funky - 04/04/2018 02:09

Not a big deal, but my messenger alert thinga-ma-jiggy has flashed non-stop for 2 weeks, even though I've had no unread incoming messages. This place has always had bugs of some kind....

Re: I think the posting clock is funky - 05/04/2018 05:21

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
I didn't realize you could self-set!

That's because you can't - nowhere that I can find, at least. Maybe Mr. Admin would be gracious enough to point out exactly where this can be accomplished. Not only that, but maybe he might also explain why the board calendar is set one day ahead. Mine is, anyway..... Just sayin'.......no big deal, but -

**muttley**

Re: I think the posting clock is funky - 05/04/2018 13:12

Check the very top right hand side of page. You should see your username. Click and select preferences. Scroll down and check your time zone. If you need me to do this, Mr. Admin will assume your username and fix your time zone. Just tell me where you are located.

Re: I think the posting clock is funky - 06/04/2018 05:27

Duly noted. My apologies, as you are correct and I am obviously not.

Re: I think the posting clock is funky - 06/04/2018 14:13

No problem. This last board update reset options and changed a few things. Hopefully I can get all the bugs worked out so you all can have a pleasant experience.
Posted By: TBP

Re: I think the posting clock is funky - 26/01/2019 03:55

The Outside the Lines board lists one of Martin's posts from this evening as occurring at 10:56 PM last night.
Posted By: TBP

Re: I think the posting clock is funky - 26/01/2019 03:56

Originally Posted by BaseBawl
I didn't realize you could self-set! Duh.

How?

Re: I think the posting clock is funky - 28/01/2019 15:56

The board clock is set to Los Angeles. However, you can set your own time preferences. I believe the clock setting did get changed after the update and was "funky." Would you prefer an eastern clock setting and then individuals and update their personal preferences?
© 2020 BallparkGuys