Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Republicans Cancel the Vote by John Lease @ Today at 06:44 AM

Originally Posted By: SighThe party of 'No!' lives on. They like doing nothing so much, they bought the company.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by John Lease @ Today at 06:42 AM

Originally Posted By: English TomYou really should read some history on Watergate. I think that you are asking too much of Martin. He is comfortable being a racist jackass and sees no need to change.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: World Baseball Classic thread by mikezpen @ Today at 05:52 AM

Why not?I think it's a great idea! Won't happen though.
Outside the Lines
As opposed to right wing polls like Rasmussen which you conservatives love to cite.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: ISLAMIC TERRORISM in London by English Tom @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

No, she really is. You can take my word for it.
Outside the Lines
I'm not in central Pennsylvania, but Hanover is almost in Maryland. (Before the Mason-Dixon line was surveyed, there was actually a dispute about which state it was in, and the original settlers actually received land grants from Lord Baltimore.) The
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: NUNES is an A$$ by mikezpen @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

The Dems and their backers w/just say it was because GOPers were dealing w/the Russians and it was important to listen in.
Outside the Lines
So what city or jurisdiction refused to turn this slime over for deportation? Or any other robbers, rapists or child molesters? The bill as described precludes automatic screening for immigrant status. It says nothing about felons or enforcing the la
Washington Nationals
Jump to new posts Re: GDT 3/7 (Bos) - Wicked Hahd Edition by 08Cubs @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Maggs Cherser.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: They keep asking, so I keep answering by Great8 @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: smittyI feel sorry for me, because I'm finally ditching cable. And the pain point is zero except for O's games. Owwwww. I'm a sucker because not being able to get O's games is the reason I won't consider dropping cable.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: World Baseball Classic. by pogo @ Yesterday at 11:21 AM

This SUMMARY is more a general perspective, although it talks about the game. Here's another. With all of five minutes of intensive research couldn't find that good a description. You can probably do better. From a watcher's perspective it was to
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Market topping. by BaseBawl @ Yesterday at 09:46 AM

Head and shoulders top. I make no public predictions as to how low it goes, short medium or long term. But it won't go up for awhile. Chart.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Lee tomorrow. by mlbbirdfan @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

IS 400 minor-league innings enough to judge a 24-year-old? Sandy Koufax Randy Johnson Jake Arrieta Chris Lee is not likely to become one of those three. And, I have not seen his minor league FiP data, SwK rate, GB/FB/LD ratios, or other sabermet
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Castillo reviews. by BaseBawl @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

Roch. I post this because there's a consistent thread running through them. And it coincides with my Wieters complaint over the years. Almost all the dudes commented on what a good low target Castillo sets. Wieters never set a target at all, that
Montreal Expos
Jump to new posts Re: Birthdays & Anniversaries by Sigh @ Yesterday at 03:58 AM

Happy Birthday to Ron Johnson (Clas of 1984 - 5G, 5AB)!
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday to a Great American, part Deux by Sigh @ Yesterday at 03:57 AM

Happy Birthday to Ron Johnson Class of 1984 (5G, 5 AB)!
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Voter fraud to be uncovered by English Tom @ 03/22/17 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: smittyOriginally Posted By: mikezpenTrump to order investigation. YEP! They got one! Quote:The 2016 election was just a month away when Steve Curtis, a conservative radio host and former Colorado Republican Party chairma
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Chuck Barris by mikezpen @ 03/22/17 02:12 PM

Palisades Park came out the spring I graduated from high school.. relatively old song...
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: The Ryan "Health Care" Plan by smitty @ 03/22/17 07:22 AM

Originally Posted By: smittyAdd to that POTUS* telling critics that if they don't vote for it he'll "come after them" (with his admin under investigation and his historically low approval rating). This is comedy gold. This threat lost 3 votes for t
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Meals on Wheels Hysteria is Hysteria by smitty @ 03/22/17 07:21 AM

Originally Posted By: English TomOriginally Posted By: mikezpenThe turd trying to improve his shattered image by picking a program that's trendy in the news right now.He made $11.9 million in 2016. He's angling for a job. W/probably even fly an Amer
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Is Brady's role creating problems? by mlbbirdfan @ 03/21/17 05:02 PM

Another very similar story -- with a different perspective -- based on the ONE Lee linked ... with added fuel for the fire ... Don't miss the Wieters quote "Change Agent Brady Anderson" http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/change-agent-brady-anderson/
Outside the Lines
Originally Posted By: mikezpen God JL, you sure have Trump oral on your mind a lot.You really think about it, don't you? doubt his wife is worried about John going after other men....
Washington Nationals
Jump to new posts Re: Nats in on John Lannan by Deep Fried Screech @ 03/21/17 02:53 PM

Lannan Guy is now a side-armer. I guess eating that big a dish of humble pie changes your mechanics.
Outside the Lines
"Nothing" ain't true. Steady organizing will do something. Not to stop, but ameliorate. As I have said earlier, if they had an intervention, took away Trump's Twitter access, made him read from a script, actually vetted the red meat policies that he
Washington Nationals
Jump to new posts Re: Jesus Returns by Nats & Buffett @ 03/21/17 10:09 AM

Overrated...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >