Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Extend Machado! by fu manchu @ 1 minute 35 seconds ago

I don't see any way he comes to the table when he has one year left before hitting the open market. He and Harper will break total dollar records.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Montcastle to Bowie by fu manchu @ 5 minutes 19 seconds ago

Don't get a move to third. Have never seen him, but one of the common reporter themes is that he doesn't have ML arm strength. Seems most likely to settle in at second, so get him all the reps you can there? The issue is then do you move Schoop to
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by smitty @ 55 minutes 33 seconds ago

No. It's utter chaos, turned up to eleven, all the time. These six months have taken about seven years.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: US Cuts Support to Moderate Syrian Rebels by John Lease @ Today at 01:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Fan035This is beyond sickening. Why aren't McMasters and others speaking out? I'm sure they objected....
Washington Nationals
Jump to new posts Re: Espinosa DFAed by Deep Fried Screech @ Today at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: NTLS WINIt's been a lot of fun over the years. If this is the swan song of BPG, I wish all the very best in the future. Amen, but as far as I'm concerned this board died along with Natsman**. Espinosa being DFA'd is just th
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: No more Spicy. by John Lease @ Today at 01:09 PM

Spicer found his ire because he was being replaced? Typical. All the lies, he was fine with, his ego though was another matter. Only a matter of time before Priebus is gone.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: O. J. Simpson by Fan035 @ Today at 12:47 PM

Redskins could use him.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: McCain Has Brain Cancer by Fan035 @ Today at 11:08 AM

Mr. McCain: Whatever time you have left, please influence your side of the aisle, to abandon the president of the U.S. You're one of the few who know he isn't right for the country, and in fact, he's hurting its' well-being. You know Trump has comp
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Time to demote Sedlock. by mlbbirdfan @ Today at 09:45 AM

It somewhat depends on what happens this weekend against Houston. If the Orioles play well, and particularly if we win two of three, the temptation to buy will be almost irresistible, I predict. The Astros superstar shortstop Carlos Correa is on t
Montreal Expos
Jump to new posts Re: Birthdays & Anniversaries by Sigh @ Today at 05:40 AM

Happy Birthday to Gary Waslewski and the late John Bateman (teammates on the 1969 club; John an expansion pick and Gary acquired mid season for Mudcat Grant)!
Outside the Lines
Happy Birthday to Gary Waslewski and the late John Bateman (teammates on the 1969 club; John an expansion pick and Gary acquired mid season for Mudcat Grant)!
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Harvey to have TJ surgery........ by mlbbirdfan @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

He's back. But not in the majors in 2018.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Deadline Trades thread by BaseBawl @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: mlbbirdfan We shouldn?t pretend like any of us have any idea what they?re going to become. I'm willing to swear on a stack of Bibles that I never heard of any of them.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: SWEEP by mlbbirdfan @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Britton imploding. If the idea is to show that he can pitch two nights in a row, this ain't going to do it
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Miguel Castro: 2018 SP candidate! by mlbbirdfan @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Yep. Three in four nights.
Pittsburgh Pirates
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 season by martin @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Missed the game today, but they beat the heck right on out of the brewers again.... Perhaps the Brewers are ready to collapse. Glad to see the Pirates winning, but it might end up hurting them in the long run. They probably won't make any trades tha
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Trump: Rosenstein is from Baltimore by DB 5 @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

And then there is the corrupt Trumpuppet family members from New York.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Chile, Australia, North Dakota, India by martin @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: pogoOr in Chile, Australia, North Dakota, India, or almost every other part of the world which has been reporting record temperatures. Perhaps for a short period of time, that's why they keep records.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Democrats need to get their [censored] together by English Tom @ Yesterday at 01:41 AM

With McCain going down, there might now two opportunities for the Democrats to screw this up.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Guess Who Said This? by English Tom @ Yesterday at 01:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Fan035mlb got it! Not shocking, Hannity has hitched his trailer to the Trump wagon lock stock and barrel. This includes [censored] on the Congressional party, because they aren't a rubber stamp for Trump's lunacy, that he has
Washington Nationals
Jump to new posts Re: MASN by Youppi* @ 07/19/17 11:04 PM

Cheers, gentlemen.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Weds Gausman enhances his trade value by mlbbirdfan @ 07/19/17 10:43 PM

Gausman took care of business. Bye bye.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: RUMORS: Britton to LAD; Brach to Nats by BaseBawl @ 07/19/17 07:39 PM

Do those.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: O's rotation: Bottom 10 in 100 years by BaseBawl @ 07/19/17 06:27 PM

Akin struck out 10 in 5 innings.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Rockies inquire about our best SP and ... by Great8 @ 07/19/17 11:35 AM

I wouldn't trade either. They're both young, cheap and under club control for a long time. They're both talented and I'm sure whatever issues they have are fixable. We shouldn't be dealing players like them.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >