Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Outside the Lines
58 seconds ago
Originally Posted by martin
looks like it'll be delayed then quietly dismissed...

Yeah, want to put some money on that?

C'mon genius. Pony up some dough.
42 367 Read More
Outside the Lines
2 minutes ago
Martin's brain starting to overheat?

Well, anything can happen in a relativistic sense.
31 547 Read More
Outside the Lines
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BaseBawl
Maybe a series of chess matches.

Too cerebral. How about a spout off?
7 39 Read More
Outside the Lines
24 minutes ago
When obiden took over yesterday and they put videos of him on there.... had to turn off the comments section because people were leaving negative comments about grandpa..... yep and most all he had was thumbs down dislikes.... No way anywhere near 80 million voted for this clown...
0 2 Read More
Outside the Lines
1 hour ago
Sleep in garages with no heat.... would treat your animals better than this...This is just an example why the military didn't vote for obiden and why they can't stand him...
0 4 Read More
Outside the Lines
2 hours ago
Boy this ain't gonna go well with the black community...Bring in these illegals because of race.... To take their jobs.... These illegals will now be the victims and the black community will have to take a back seat now....
0 5 Read More
Outside the Lines
2 hours ago
Welp..... wish you wouldn't leave but i understand. It's gonna be impossible to defend grandpa Obiden over the short time that he'll be in office.... He's calling for unity so i hope that you will consider doing something in the name of unity.... You mentioned here earlier that you had a surfer friend that you dumped because he supported Trump... I hope that you'll reach out to your friend and patch things up now.... life is too short to dump friends over political disagreements.... get the hate out and patch things up....

You're eyes will be opened.... it'll be like the liberal version of wokeness.......
5 58 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
Yesterday at 20:56
We finished in last place.
2 65 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 15:00
Schumer's List, scheduled for release soon.
15 159 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 13:38
Facts are a bitch to Trumpers
3 51 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 13:38
Originally Posted by martin
Bad news for obama and the deep state..... trump to declassify damaging info about the russian collusion hoax..... the puppetmaster lowlife obama about to finally be exposed......as early as tomorrow.....ENJOY!

So, fooled again Martin.

Hard to imagine being that dumb.
14 132 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 13:36
I agree, he was the grestest.

I assume this coined word combines grifting, racist and stupid.
4 50 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 13:19
Error on my part. It was probably the best I have ever heard.
17 197 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 01:21
Originally Posted by TBP
I always present evidence to support what I say. You folks never do.

Pretty ironic that you post this in a thread in which, if you bothered to click on the link in the 4th post in the thread, you would see data from the FEC that disproves your contention about Lin Wood being a Democratic operative. Have a nice circle jerk with martin and mikezpen if he ever comes back.
27 387 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 00:06
Like lies about crowd size.

I wonder who wrote the letter for Trump?
13 158 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 00:04
I still owe you a meal DB!
12 123 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 00:03
Yep. Hey, did you see the Pirates got a new boatload of prospects?

That hasn't changed since 1984 or so.
21 216 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 23:13
You just post crap. Tons of it. Maybe you should just post a few. Most never get read or responded on.
Maybe your personal practice is in the dumps and that is why you showed up again. On page after page.
But it isn't my problem after today. Post to your hearts content. Your two buddies can respond to your bullshit.
OTL was ruined to me by you a long time ago. Even Martin isn't as annoying as you are.
What a joke you are. Trump gave you so much material to try to defend.
And you took it as a personal challenge. Well, it is fitting that I leave here as Trump slinks out of town. A loser just like you.
0 12 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 17:53
Originally Posted by DB 5
Originally Posted by TBP
I don't think so. However, it appears McConnell threatened that if he pardoned Assange, McConnell would make sure he was convicted and disqualified.

The key words there are I don't think.

👍
53 743 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 17:50
Timmer, I laughed so hard when I saw a Facebook friend request from you.

Why on 🌎 would I waste my time on a liar like you?
17 222 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 17:48
Now, let's see those tax returns.
19 165 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 16:12
Originally Posted by TBP
Sarah Palin has also talked about this.

BFD. She is an idiot.
6 69 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
20/01/2021 15:21
I'll be damned. We saved one. A really good one too.
9 169 Read More
Washington Nationals
20/01/2021 14:42
Originally Posted by TBP
The universal DH would be a bad idea.

I agree, I really hate the DH. I don't like the seven inning double headers either, but maybe I could get used to them. I do like the runner on second to begin the tenth inning. Many nights I've turned off the ballgame with a tie score because I have to work in the morning and those innings can drag on. With the runner on second there is a much higher likelihood of a quicker conclusion so I'll stay tuned in longer.
31 3,620 Read More
Washington Nationals
20/01/2021 14:40
There was a comment on Twitter this morning that while the Nationals were welcoming in President Biden the Lerner family is hiding their assets in off-shore accounts.
36 6,391 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5