Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs. Trump's Jacket in Sicily by John Lease @ 56 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mikezpenHillary could have done that too. You could too.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: How come Trumpuppet hasn't condemned this? by John Lease @ 56 minutes 54 seconds ago

His followers love his toughness. Ya know, sitting in a golf cart and getting bitch slapped by the French.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Merkel - Germany can no longer rely on Trump. by John Lease @ 58 minutes 15 seconds ago

Not lost, stupid.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Fake president calls for death penalty by BaseBawl @ Today at 06:25 AM

on suicide bombers.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: At Houston Sunday by mikezpen @ Today at 04:10 AM

Manny's the only thing that will get us what we need, mlb.You're going to lose him for nothing after next season anyway, unless he consents to a 4-year deal.And he has no reason to.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Bartender sues actor by mikezpen @ Today at 04:05 AM

It's interesting that the first word out of his mouth is "racist".Just falls in line w/the elitist mentality.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Our unfit, low energy, so-called President by mikezpen @ Today at 03:58 AM

Quote:I'll bet Hillary Clinton, who martin and the right-wing blogosphere had being virtually on her deathbed during the campaign, could walk 700 yards with no problem. She's walked all the way into irrelevance-no problem.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Our National Embarrassment by English Tom @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Literally every Trump supporter as a metaphor.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: At Houston Saturday by brooks64 @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Just got back from Houston. Horrible two games! All I can say is ...the Astros look good! Orioles ...pathetic. Looking forward to my trip to Baltimore at the end of June...early July. Will be going to two games with both of my sons. Hopefully w
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by John Lease @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Kelly should resign.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Wise Response from a 13-year old! by pogo @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Probably. Until you start to mature and get a number of influences you have little to go on other than your home environment. Hence martin's kid's attitudes towards gays.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Why hate speech matters by pogo @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

This conversation circles around and around the usual arguments, including "Without vetting" "Pack into this country" "Zero (1000%) is still zero." "Rhetoric of Obama - - -" All of which refer to unverified or certifiably alternate realities. Fear i
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: I Keep Seeing...... by Fan035 @ 05/27/17 07:21 PM

I think it's the first time I've ever given them credit.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: What We Know So Far....... by Fan035 @ 05/27/17 03:51 PM

That all-Republican House and Senate will set a record for no action - not on Obamacare, not on taxes, not on infrastructure, not on anything meaningful. But they're super at ignoring Trump and his house full of illegalities.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Time to demote Sedlock. by mikezpen @ 05/27/17 12:55 PM

See him and Hayes going to Bowie before long. Both are in top 5 in most hitting categories in Carolina League.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Senior Maddi Runkles is Pregnant by Fan035 @ 05/27/17 09:08 AM

Originally Posted By: English TomOriginally Posted By: smitty What the f*ck man. Is this the pro-lifer version of "she was asking for it"? Once you've accepted that you are fine with getting into bed with Putin, then this is just a breeze. Smit
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: John Boehner Says..... by Lee @ 05/27/17 09:07 AM

Originally Posted By: mikezpenCruz s/b Majority Leader. That's as brilliant an idea as most of them you come up with.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Another dangerous Republican Wingnut by Fan035 @ 05/27/17 09:05 AM

Boy, what a sense of humor that Schmuck has!
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: At Houston Friday by mlbbirdfan @ 05/27/17 08:49 AM

Extremely good luck to load bases T8. Then, nothing. We're in a bad slump at at, but Devenski is really good.... Houston perspective
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Where do we go from here? by mlbbirdfan @ 05/27/17 08:42 AM

Oh, and Buck !!!!!
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Four O's exceeding expectations by mlbbirdfan @ 05/26/17 09:35 PM

You'd think Bundy would be # 1. He's not even on the MLB.com list. Here is their list: Castillo Mancini Asher Castro http://m.orioles.mlb.com/news/article/232432642/4-orioles-players-exceeding-expectations/
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: The "release Ubaldo" thread by mlbbirdfan @ 05/26/17 09:14 PM

Good luck with that Buck
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Don't let U.S. become Europe by mikezpen @ 05/26/17 06:34 PM

Lot more intelligent in Berkeley and the streets of Chicago
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Trump calls on NATO to pay up by mikezpen @ 05/26/17 06:24 PM

Yeah, Joe's a Republican. Who's the Turkish wackjob? He was absolutely hilarious election nite.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Montana Congressonal Election Tonite by smitty @ 05/26/17 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: smitty6 point win in a 20 point Trump state. indeed. Worse than this: external spending went $5.6M for Gianforte, only $.6M for Quist. That means the Dems spent ~$42K for each point gained (20 point deficit in November) whi
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >