Both seem equally dead.
4 19 Read More
Outside the Lines
9 minutes ago
Disturbed, yes.
2 12 Read More
Outside the Lines
9 minutes ago
I feel so much safer that Manifort was locked up and Flynn may be.
52 1,779 Read More
Outside the Lines
12 minutes ago
The Obama Regime opened Pandora's box in other words.And why nothing w/b done about it is a mystery to me.And BTW, you think Lois Lerner and her ilk w/get what they deserve? No.They already said nobody of consequence w/b indicted. Why waste the public's money at all? In 2016, Trump opened our eyes to the corrupt elites that run this country for their benefit.But other than complain, he's done nothing to drain that swamp.
4,057 306,539 Read More
Outside the Lines
25 minutes ago
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/exposing-the-hoax

No need to build to a crescendo — let’s just say it: The Trump-Russia investigation was a politically driven fraud from beginning to end. It was opened on false pretenses, sustained by investigative abuses, and will undoubtedly end in recriminatory angst, which is what happens when the kind of accountability the victims demand does not, indeed cannot, come to pass.

Worst of all is the damage wrought, though even that isn’t fully understood. Obama administration officials exploited the awesome national security powers that we trust our government to use for counterintelligence operations that safeguard America from jihadists and other foreign hostiles. Because of the abuse, and the growing awareness that few of the abusers will be held to meaningful account, those powers have lost the solid constituency they had maintained in Congress for nearly two decades. Thus, this episode will prove to be a catastrophe for American national security.
4,057 306,539 Read More
Outside the Lines
34 minutes ago
Actually, it is very beneficial to him. It shows he did not lie, and there was no collusion, as your boy Mueller already told you.

Thanks for playing.
52 1,779 Read More
Outside the Lines
35 minutes ago
Anyone surprised by this, or disturbed?
2 12 Read More
Outside the Lines
36 minutes ago
Isn't this as bad as what happened to George Floyd?
4 19 Read More
Outside the Lines
37 minutes ago
None of our lefty friends has commented. I wonder why.
1 26 Read More
Outside the Lines
38 minutes ago
Originally Posted by martin
.I saw a pastor at the rally yesterday, he was clearly filled with hate. He said that we were concerned about the football player taking a knee but not about the officer putting his knee on mr Floyd's neck. This is just not true, I don't know of any white person that thinks that these officers shouldn't be charged in the death of Floyd. Same with the killing of the black man in Brunswick Ga. They are trying to make it about race....

They need to politicize it. Hard to do when everyone agrees that the officer should be prosecuted and punished to the fullest extent of the law. (In fact, conservatives may want him punished even more harshly than liberals do.) So just pretend that everyone doesn't agree.

I'd like to know how many black men have died while in police custody compared to how many whites have died in police custody.....

Well, there are a lot more of us than there are black people, so you would have to do it as a rate, not an absolute number.

as was the case in central park, the white woman that was upset with the black man was a liberal.

Yes, a donor to Kerry, Obama, and Buttigieg. And BTW, even the man she falsely reported says she has suffered enough. But to "progressives," it's never enough.

11 65 Read More
Outside the Lines
44 minutes ago
Originally Posted by martin
Hopefully the virus won't be spreading in these "gatherings" over the killing of George Floyd.Too many of these people are not not wearing masks or physical distancing. Would make things much worse if we have outbreaks and more deaths because of this...

And too many of the ones who are wearing masks are #AntifaThugs.
50 622 Read More
Outside the Lines
45 minutes ago
The WHO has been in Communist China's pocket. Tedros is or was a member of the violent Ethiopian Communist Party. Why should we fund the WHO?
25 815 Read More
Outside the Lines
55 minutes ago
Mike you make a good point about the whites in the mob. Joy reid told us today that these whites were white nationalists and they came there to burn down the businesses in the black communities and now want to blame the innocent black men that were there to protest without violence....
11 65 Read More
Outside the Lines
2 hours ago
Trump encouraged police to attack blacks and thus made people riot as a result and is to blame for not enough masks being available and so they will get sick from being together too closely. It's all TRump's fault.

Got it.
50 622 Read More
Outside the Lines
2 hours ago
Pogo, too much of the world lives off of us in one way or another. They won't isolate us, believe me.The Europeans bitch about us, and they hate Trump of course.But you think they'll throw our military out...eh? They like being protected, and it means money in their pocket. from the GI's.Leaches.
25 815 Read More
Outside the Lines
3 hours ago
The inept 'leadership" in Minnesota did nothing while the rioters torched and looted buildings last night.They had the guard and state police available and held them back.And Walz says they underestimated the strength of the mob.That's bullsh!t.I'll tell you why. They were afraid that using force might hurt one of the criminals. My my, we couldn't have that! The gutless bastards rather see the city burn.

Martin, you're using reasoning that sails well over the head of those fools.CNN was trumpeting the fact (and correctly) that the mobs were not just black. A lot of young whites there too. You have an ignorant bunch of blacks and white college-aged nitwits who did this. Following Democrat politicians' lead, they blame Trump. They just might put in a senile mental defective in to the WH come November. They deserve each other. The nation deserves neither.

The only good thing about any of this is that they attacked the CNN bldg.For the life of me, I don't understand why the police stopped them from entering it and burning it down.The police owe CNN no protection whatsoever.
11 65 Read More
Washington Nationals
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by PowerBoater69
I don't even care anymore, I just want the season to start. Gibbs and Beathard/Casserly excelled in the strike years and with Plan B free agency

Reminds me more of the abundance of players from the USFL implosion, although obviously lesser talented. Mariners alone cut 50 minor leaguers yesterday, gonna be a sh!tload of minor leaguers from all teams for Rizzo to check out. With an aging roster and a so-so minor league system gotta think Rizzo is drooling now. If they end up only finding 2-3 players to develop for the long term that's still ok.
35 995 Read More
Outside the Lines
4 hours ago
I hate to see the hate directed at the police over the actions of just 4 officers.There is also hate directed toward all white people because of this.I saw a pastor at the rally yesterday, he was clearly filled with hate. He said that we were concerned about the football player taking a knee but not about the officer putting his knee on mr Floyd's neck. This is just not true, I don't know of any white person that thinks that these officers shouldn't be charged in the death of Floyd. Same with the killing of the black man in Brunswick Ga. They are trying to make it about race....

I'd like to know how many black men have died while in police custody compared to how many whites have died in police custody.....The Atlanta mayor told the city last night that they needed to vote instead of looting and destroying property. These kinda things are mostly happening in dumbocrat controlled areas and as was the case in central park, the white woman that was upset with the black man was a liberal.The Atlanta mayor is right, they need to vote out the dumbocrats that are in office in these cities.
11 65 Read More
Outside the Lines
4 hours ago
Hopefully the virus won't be spreading in these "gatherings" over the killing of George Floyd.Too many of these people are not not wearing masks or physical distancing. Would make things much worse if we have outbreaks and more deaths because of this...
50 622 Read More
Outside the Lines
9 hours ago
Flynn not benefiting from release of information, and it's not even real transcripts. Bad Flynn! Bad!
52 1,779 Read More
Outside the Lines
12 hours ago
Pogo, unfortunately, they have a record of being dishonest.
50 622 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 21:32
What other or"Organizations"? The Carter Center?
If he even knows the name of one other than by quoting Fauci I'll donate to it.
In the period of the greatest epidemic impact on the world economy since the Black Death, Trump cuts off the one truly international health organization?
I can think of nothing stupider or more likely to isolate the USA
25 815 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 21:23
mikezpen,

The old saying about Chicago politics "Vote early, vote often." might well have been true. It's even possible that a few stuffed ballot boxes then might have won Illinois for Kennedy. And so went the nation.

However, with all the cynicism that I have about politics, the bland assumption that Democrats (as separate from Republicans) are now and will be successfully dishonest is a righty slur with little but inconsequential
anecdotal examples of no political consequence. A vote perhaps stolen here or there matters little vs. the massive rigging of the voter rolls, Gerrymandering and ID manipulation practiced by Republicans.
I'll go with the Republican Ohio Secretary of State who spoke up in answer to Trump's lies about mail balloting, saying that the system here was safe and honest. Most Dems didn't want to give publicity to his calumny by responding.
A political decision.
Sorry that you are such a true believer.
50 622 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 21:09
One of the founders of fakebook, not suckerberg but another one is backing Biden bigtime....I'm glad that I'm not on these type sites.
3 23 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 20:48
https://www.theblaze.com/news/youtube-auto-censoring-criticism-chinese-communist-party

After users highlighted YouTube's automatic censorship of certain phrases critical of the Chinese Communist Party, the tech company admitted the issue was real but said it was an accident, according to the Verge.

YouTube's automatic comment moderation filters were deleting some Chinese phrases that are derogatory toward the CCP, regardless of the context in which they were used. From the Verge:

[quote]Comments left under videos or in live streams that contain the words "共匪" ("communist bandit") or "五毛" ("50-cent party") are automatically deleted in around 15 seconds, though their English language translations and Romanized Pinyin equivalents are not.

The term "共匪" is an insult that dates back to China's Nationalist government, while "五毛," (or "wu mao") is a derogatory slang term for internet users paid to direct online discussion away from criticism of the CCP. The name comes from claims that such commenters are paid 50 Chinese cents per post.

The deletions were most recently highlighted by Palmer Luckey, the founder of Oculus, but the Verge found that the problem has existed and been brought to YouTube's attention dating back at least to October 2019 through comments on the site's official help page.

"YouTube has deleted every comment I ever made about the Wumao (五毛), an internet propaganda division of the Chinese Communist Party," Luckey wrote on Twitter on Monday. "Who at Google decided to censor American comments on American videos hosted in America by an American platform that is already banned in China?" [/quote
2 12 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5