Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals win one by DB 5 @ 23 minutes 35 seconds ago

Actually none of the conservative speakers ever spoke in from of a college crowd that was as big as 33000. That is the size of the group which was hijacked by the Catena Mafia.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Purple Heart by DB 5 @ 26 minutes 56 seconds ago

You mean like drone operators do, MikeP? Trumpuppet accepted a Purple Heart from a veteran since he always wanted one. That is a disgrace. He also just entertained a guy at the WH who [censored] his pants to get out of serving.. So stop with the Fau
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals win one by pogo @ 34 minutes 57 seconds ago

Actually I wasn't alone. But I do get your point. The major "justification", if you want to call it that, was that conservative institutions censor by never allowing persons of other views on campus. The other, mostly by David, was the censorship pr
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals win one by mikezpen @ 45 minutes 6 seconds ago

You...ok. The rest on this board justify it by either saying nothing or ridiculing Martin and I for complaining. Or, they try saying that "hate" by the right wing speakers is just sooooo terrible-as if that justifies abolishing the right to speak or
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals win one by pogo @ Today at 10:35 AM

Not true. I did. And NOBODY here justified it.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: 410 ppm! by pogo @ Today at 10:33 AM

mikezp, I don't usually comment on private communication, but I sent you a book which contradicts everything you said above and explains everything that we are talking about above. You responded in a way which, as well as I remember, seemed to indica
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: 410 ppm! by English Tom @ Today at 10:28 AM

But more eruptions produce more gas.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: 410 ppm! by mikezpen @ Today at 10:24 AM

You don't need eruptions.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals win one by mikezpen @ Today at 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: smittyOriginally Posted By: mikezpenThere's no way liberal speakers are being attacked like this. Coulter isn't being attacked. In fact, the school decided to maintain the invite to speak. Womp-womp. Threatened. Turned down on
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: 410 ppm! by English Tom @ Today at 10:14 AM

We no longer have extensive volcanic activity. A 3rd grader knows that.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: 410 ppm! by mikezpen @ Today at 10:11 AM

We no longer have volcanoes? All extinct? hmmmm
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Purple Heart by mikezpen @ Today at 09:47 AM

I didn't know you all loved the Purple Heart so much and were so knowledgeable in its display. I remember when Obama insulted the Purple Heart by creating some stupid medal for people who sit at a computer screen all day to appease feminists. None o
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Wright batting practice night again! by BaseBawl @ Today at 09:18 AM

Originally Posted By: BillMy man Schoop. .333 OBP too. He might be having a breakout year here.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Purple Heart by BaseBawl @ Today at 07:36 AM

They're lucky he didn't palm it, and pin it on Ivanka in a private ceremony. She favors French designer Roland Mouret, so the irony is complete.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: 410 ppm! by Lee @ Today at 07:12 AM

Originally Posted By: smittyOriginally Posted By: mikezpenWell since natural sources were pumping all that CO2 into the air 2 million years ago, maybe some of those same forces are doing most of it now. If only there were a discipline dedicated to m
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Purple Heart by Sigh @ Today at 06:51 AM

It is possible the recipient requested this whole 'front and center' presentation - but the smart money is on 'best' Clownface photo op.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Purple Heart by smitty @ Today at 06:43 AM

And "botched" is absolutely right, because this is one of those presidential duties that is the definition of gravy. Look solemn, thank them for their sacrifice, note their service, pin the medal to...see, WTF do I even have to say where it goes on t
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: 410 ppm! by smitty @ Today at 06:38 AM

Originally Posted By: mikezpenWell since natural sources were pumping all that CO2 into the air 2 million years ago, maybe some of those same forces are doing most of it now. If only there were a discipline dedicated to monitoring & analysis of that
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Vacationer-in-chief by smitty @ Today at 06:36 AM

As of this weekend, a full 34% of the term has been spent at a self-owned property, pouring taxpayer dollars directly into his own pockets.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: 410 ppm! by Sigh @ Today at 06:24 AM

martinzpen has that alternative fact reflex going strong.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Purple Heart by Sigh @ Today at 06:21 AM

Again, imagine the outrage if Clownface's predecessor botched this, or 'lost' an armada, or had to be prompted by FLOTUS to place his handover this heart for the anthem. And you have to imagine because crickets.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals win one by Sigh @ Today at 06:17 AM

Again, Poor little Snowflakes under siege.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Wright batting practice night again! by Bill @ Today at 05:52 AM

My man Schoop.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by English Tom @ Today at 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By: martinhttp://www.debate.org/opinions/are-democrats-communists i'm not the only one that knows that the dumbocrat party is full of commies. Even in the link it says "opinions".
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by English Tom @ Today at 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: martin Main things, y'all both hate America , hate capitalism and love communism..... Really, that's your answer? Does your brain hurt? You must have strained it if that's the best you can come up with. Pathetic.
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >