Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Harvey to have TJ surgery........ by fu manchu @ 1 minute 32 seconds ago

If he can ever get and stay healthy...
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Extend Machado! by fu manchu @ 3 minutes 16 seconds ago

I don't see any way he comes to the table when he has one year left before hitting the open market. He and Harper will break total dollar records.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Montcastle to Bowie by fu manchu @ 7 minutes 0 seconds ago

Don't get a move to third. Have never seen him, but one of the common reporter themes is that he doesn't have ML arm strength. Seems most likely to settle in at second, so get him all the reps you can there? The issue is then do you move Schoop to
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by smitty @ 57 minutes 14 seconds ago

No. It's utter chaos, turned up to eleven, all the time. These six months have taken about seven years.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: US Cuts Support to Moderate Syrian Rebels by John Lease @ Today at 01:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Fan035This is beyond sickening. Why aren't McMasters and others speaking out? I'm sure they objected....
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by John Lease @ Today at 01:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Fan035Is there ever a day that goes by without turmoil in the White House? Nope
Washington Nationals
Jump to new posts Re: Espinosa DFAed by Deep Fried Screech @ Today at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: NTLS WINIt's been a lot of fun over the years. If this is the swan song of BPG, I wish all the very best in the future. Amen, but as far as I'm concerned this board died along with Natsman**. Espinosa being DFA'd is just th
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: No more Spicy. by John Lease @ Today at 01:09 PM

Spicer found his ire because he was being replaced? Typical. All the lies, he was fine with, his ego though was another matter. Only a matter of time before Priebus is gone.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: No more Spicy. by DB 5 @ Today at 12:56 PM

He made excuse after excuse for Trumpuppet. Just another shill.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: O. J. Simpson by Fan035 @ Today at 12:47 PM

Redskins could use him.
Outside the Lines
Is there ever a day that goes by without turmoil in the White House?
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: No more Spicy. by BaseBawl @ Today at 12:41 PM

He sold his soul, and shouldn't expect to be allowed in polite society.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: No more Spicy. by Fan035 @ Today at 12:36 PM

Everything I ever heard from reporters was very favorable to Spicer. He's really a good guy. I'm glad he got the hell out of there!
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: No more Spicy. by BaseBawl @ Today at 12:30 PM

"It is unclear if Mr. Scaramucci?s appointment will be blocked by Reince Priebus, the White House chief of staff. Officials have said Mr. Priebus helped jettison an earlier plan to put Mr. Scaramucci in the White House Office of Public Liaison. Mr.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts No more Spicy. by smitty @ Today at 12:03 PM

Quote:@PressSec resigned after vehemently objecting to appointment at 10 a.m. Friday of Anthony Scaramucci as WH Communications director, per SAO - Glenn Thrush (@GlennThrush) July 21, 2017 NYT: Spicer out
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: US Cuts Support to Moderate Syrian Rebels by Fan035 @ Today at 11:12 AM

This is beyond sickening. Why aren't McMasters and others speaking out?
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: McCain Has Brain Cancer by Fan035 @ Today at 11:08 AM

Mr. McCain: Whatever time you have left, please influence your side of the aisle, to abandon the president of the U.S. You're one of the few who know he isn't right for the country, and in fact, he's hurting its' well-being. You know Trump has comp
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: US Cuts Support to Moderate Syrian Rebels by John Lease @ Today at 10:54 AM

It's the quid pro quo for Trump's financing and election.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts US Cuts Support to Moderate Syrian Rebels by pogo @ Today at 10:44 AM

Senator McCain blasted the administration for the above. Stop and think. We practically declared war on Assad, one of the more overt murderers of his own people in recent global history. Now, according to McCain and reports, the CIA is cutting suppor
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Extend Machado! by Lee @ Today at 10:30 AM

I'm surprised that you don't have Mancini in LF. He's young, good, and still pretty cheap.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Extend Machado! by mlbbirdfan @ Today at 10:09 AM

Looking at what is currently on the roster, absent the guys in their FA walk years, here is the opening day starting lineup for 2018 if we extend Manny and off load Castillo, saving another $7 million.. Jones 8 Manny 6 Schoop 4 Trumbo DH Davis 3
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Extend Machado! by mlbbirdfan @ Today at 09:59 AM

We have $50 million in payroll coming off the books next year. That is enough to make a serious run at Manny Machado, without increasing payroll substantially. We lose Jimenez, Hardy, Seth Smith, Miley, and Tillman. Tell me which of those guys ha
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Time to demote Sedlock. by mlbbirdfan @ Today at 09:45 AM

It somewhat depends on what happens this weekend against Houston. If the Orioles play well, and particularly if we win two of three, the temptation to buy will be almost irresistible, I predict. The Astros superstar shortstop Carlos Correa is on t
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: Time to demote Sedlock. by BaseBawl @ Today at 09:32 AM

Yeah. To a contending team with a poop closer or setup man, we have about 5. Trade warnings: If they come back with a shortstop, they were just kidding. If they get anybody over 23, they were just kidding. If they get somebody who's described wit
Outside the Lines
Trump's legal spokesman, and now his longtime personal lawyer, have quit on him. Probably deep cover Democrats.
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 ... 22 23 >