Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs. Trump's Jacket in Sicily by John Lease @ 56 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mikezpenHillary could have done that too. You could too.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: How come Trumpuppet hasn't condemned this? by John Lease @ 57 minutes 12 seconds ago

His followers love his toughness. Ya know, sitting in a golf cart and getting bitch slapped by the French.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Merkel - Germany can no longer rely on Trump. by John Lease @ 58 minutes 33 seconds ago

Not lost, stupid.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Fake president calls for death penalty by BaseBawl @ Today at 06:25 AM

on suicide bombers.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: At Houston Sunday by mikezpen @ Today at 04:10 AM

Manny's the only thing that will get us what we need, mlb.You're going to lose him for nothing after next season anyway, unless he consents to a 4-year deal.And he has no reason to.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Bartender sues actor by mikezpen @ Today at 04:05 AM

It's interesting that the first word out of his mouth is "racist".Just falls in line w/the elitist mentality.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs. Trump's Jacket in Sicily by mikezpen @ Today at 03:59 AM

Hillary could have done that too.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Our unfit, low energy, so-called President by mikezpen @ Today at 03:58 AM

Quote:I'll bet Hillary Clinton, who martin and the right-wing blogosphere had being virtually on her deathbed during the campaign, could walk 700 yards with no problem. She's walked all the way into irrelevance-no problem.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: At Houston Sunday by brooks64 @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

A little depressing perspective: I have the habit of saving my ticket stubs and keeping records of all of the Oriole games I have ever attended. I actually keep track of winning pitchers/losing pitchers and anything of significance that happens in
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs. Trump's Jacket in Sicily by Fan035 @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

I'm sorry - $55,100 for one jacket is awful. I can't imagine spending so much for a single piece of clothing. She could buy a beautiful jacket for a few hundred dollars and give the rest to hungry children.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: At Houston Sunday by mlbbirdfan @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Trade Manny, right Mikez?
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Our National Embarrassment by English Tom @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Literally every Trump supporter as a metaphor.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: At Houston Saturday by brooks64 @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Just got back from Houston. Horrible two games! All I can say is ...the Astros look good! Orioles ...pathetic. Looking forward to my trip to Baltimore at the end of June...early July. Will be going to two games with both of my sons. Hopefully w
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: How come Trumpuppet hasn't condemned this? by smitty @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Tweets attacking the media today: 4 Tweets condemning these murders, ever: 0
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Merkel - Germany can no longer rely on Trump. by smitty @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: mikezpenYou're right about our allies stepping up. It's about time they did. The only thing Obama showed "leadership" on are things Americans don't give two s$#ts about-the global warming treaty and letting in hordes of Middle
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Bartender sues actor by English Tom @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: mikezpenIt's interesting that this idiot calls him a racist.Why that? He did more than just yell. The other guy said he started to come around the bar after him. Just an obnoxious outburt from a smart-ass leftist. You act
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by John Lease @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Kelly should resign.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Our National Embarrassment by John Lease @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Macron is even better than I thought!
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Our unfit, low energy, so-called President by John Lease @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: smittySpindoctor. Every cheeseburger he eats is a patriotic cheeseburger.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: How come Trumpuppet hasn't condemned this? by DB 5 @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Attacks against Muslims have increased under Trumpuppet.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: How come Trumpuppet hasn't condemned this? by mikezpen @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

It's horrible, and the press will run it into the ground.And they'll blame Trump. Wonder how many got shot in Progressive Chicago this weekend?
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: At Houston Sunday by mikezpen @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

It was over by then. There is absolutely nobody else in the entire organization who's ready to come up and start. And nobody even close.Check the minors. They need to trade for pitching, and not for over the hill veterans either. I think they'll h
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: How come Trumpuppet hasn't condemned this? by Lee @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

So far as I've seen, neither of them has condemned the murder of the two guys (and stabbing of a third one) who sought to defend the Muslim teenage girl and her friend in Portland, either. I guess drunks who get nasty with bartenders are just more ou
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Wise Response from a 13-year old! by pogo @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Probably. Until you start to mature and get a number of influences you have little to go on other than your home environment. Hence martin's kid's attitudes towards gays.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Bartender sues actor by pogo @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

See above to descriptions "Hot mess" and "Drunk." Perhaps the bartender said something that a drunk might think was racist. Perhaps Leboef is enough in the tank that his brain could come up with nothing more accurate. Either way your description is
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >