Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Republicans Cancel the Vote by John Lease @ Today at 06:44 AM

Originally Posted By: SighThe party of 'No!' lives on. They like doing nothing so much, they bought the company.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by John Lease @ Today at 06:42 AM

Originally Posted By: English TomYou really should read some history on Watergate. I think that you are asking too much of Martin. He is comfortable being a racist jackass and sees no need to change.
Baltimore Orioles
Jump to new posts Re: World Baseball Classic thread by mikezpen @ Today at 05:52 AM

Why not?I think it's a great idea! Won't happen though.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Republicans Cancel the Vote by Sigh @ Today at 05:48 AM

The party of 'No!' lives on.
Outside the Lines
As opposed to right wing polls like Rasmussen which you conservatives love to cite.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: ISLAMIC TERRORISM in London by English Tom @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

No, she really is. You can take my word for it.
Outside the Lines
I'm not in central Pennsylvania, but Hanover is almost in Maryland. (Before the Mason-Dixon line was surveyed, there was actually a dispute about which state it was in, and the original settlers actually received land grants from Lord Baltimore.) The
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Finally, Trumpuppet supporters are getting it by mikezpen @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

That "poll" was connected by some wack job outfit based in U of Chicago and funded by Soros. Not even worth discussing.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: NUNES is an A$$ by mikezpen @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

The Dems and their backers w/just say it was because GOPers were dealing w/the Russians and it was important to listen in.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: ISLAMIC TERRORISM in London by mikezpen @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Of course she's crazy.Anybody who disagrees with the left is crazy, racist..........................................and on.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Need some advice from our central Pennsylvanians by Webley Webster @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Hey folks, I have an aging aunt (and her roommate) who currently lives in Gettysburg. She'd like to move elsewhere and is considering Hanover. So here's my question: What's Hanover like? My chief concern is safety: are there crime issues, or is it
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Republicans Cancel the Vote by DB 5 @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

This bill is far worse. The so called Freedom Caucus of far right wingnuts wants to get rid of the pre-existing conditions coverage an allowing kids to stay on their parents policies until they are 26. It is designed to give tax breaks to the very ri
Outside the Lines
Martin will deny it right up until charges are brought against Trumpuppet and his crew.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Republicans Cancel the Vote by martin @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Fan035Poor babies - they didn't have the count they needed for their form of Healthcare (which cut out all kinds of necessary items). I guess Donald Trump is not the great negotiator he thinks he is. yeah they should look bac
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by English Tom @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

You really should read some history on Watergate.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by martin @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: smittyBut wait! There's more! Quote:Nicholas Kristof: "I?m told there?s a persuasive piece of intelligence on ties between Russia & member of Trump team that isn?t yet public." More than one, I'd say. ties to a member of th
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: NUNES is an A$$ by martin @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Fan035Republican leader of the intelligence committee takes evidence of Russian interference in our election directly to Trump. Paul Ryan told him to. Good lord! http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/...ource-says.html
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: FBI report documents Russian interference in elect by smitty @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

But wait! There's more! Quote:Nicholas Kristof: "I?m told there?s a persuasive piece of intelligence on ties between Russia & member of Trump team that isn?t yet public." More than one, I'd say.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: NUNES is an A$$ by English Tom @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: John LeaseHe should be indicted. He'll probably be primaried for not being sickophantic enough.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Republicans Cancel the Vote by English Tom @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

#Trumpdoesntcare
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: ISLAMIC TERRORISM in London by English Tom @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: mikezpenhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340290/Truth-t-like-says-KATIE-HOPKINS.html A little article you won't like.But it's the same thing here. Wondered when you'd get around to citing this crazy bitch.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Republicans Cancel the Vote by John Lease @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Trump is going to face an existential choice. I realize he isn't too bright, but he is. He can either try to get stuff done with the Democrats and sane Republicans... Or he can do nothing. I'm guessing he goes for #2.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Republicans Cancel the Vote by Webley Webster @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Tired of winning yet?
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: NUNES is an A$$ by John Lease @ Yesterday at 05:16 PM

He should be indicted.
Outside the Lines
Jump to new posts Re: Republicans Cancel the Vote by John Lease @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

Suck it Trump. And all the Republicans. Suck it hard.
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >