Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Outside the Lines
7 hours ago
Not sure exactly what that will be, but everything is gonna be built from scatch and these lowlife liberal companies like google fakebook and youtub are all gonna be obsolete in a few years if this gets done and conservatives leave....
0 6 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 03:03
I found this article to be unfair. To Wallace. at least he changed later in life, unlike the senile, racist grifter credibly accused ofsexual assault and in the pocket of the Red Chinese.

https://spectator.org/joe-biden-white-supremacy-george-wallace/

What is really at play here with President Biden, as with George Wallace, is identity politics. The original identity politics was slavery. After the abolition of slavery came the next installment of identity politics — segregation. The identity politics of today is the new segregation — identity politics being the son of segregation and the grandson of slavery. It’s all about race, and its practitioners can easily be called racial supremacists.

As I long ago detailed in this space, racism has been the political fuel for the Democratic Party since its inception.

The party was founded by slave owners. It wrote one platform after another supporting slavery. At its first convention after the Civil War, in 1868, with slavery abolished and segregation the new party doctrine, the party’s slogan was

This is a White Man’s Country, Let White Men Rule.

The point, of course, was to use race to win elections.

Nothing has changed with the Democratic Party. Today’s identity politics is nothing less than the politics of racial supremacy. Race trumps all.

Which, to bring us back to President Biden, is exactly what Biden, like Wallace before him, is all about: using racial supremacy to gin up his base and divide people for political purposes.
0 23 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 02:45
Against Biden.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/ge...t-articles-against-president-elect-biden

In a Tweet Wednesday evening, Greene said she will file the Articles of Impeachment against Biden on January 21, the day after he is sworn in as President of the United States.

The grounds are abuse of power related to his blackmailing Ukraine into dropping its investigation of Burisma.
0 8 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 00:38
Obiden is going to keep saying that things were much worse than even he thought. This is an effort to smear trump and to cover his inability to govern....The house dumbocrats are still after trump's tax returns. Their smear campaign will just continue on and on.The media wiull cover for obiden by making up bogus stories about trump.... notice that some had trump being arrested after leaving office. trump might face some civil suits but he won't be criminally charged much less conficted....

They have to keep the hate for trump on the front page, they can praise obiden but nobody cares about that fool.... they just hate trump....
0 13 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 23:13
You just post crap. Tons of it. Maybe you should just post a few. Most never get read or responded on.
Maybe your personal practice is in the dumps and that is why you showed up again. On page after page.
But it isn't my problem after today. Post to your hearts content. Your two buddies can respond to your bullshit.
OTL was ruined to me by you a long time ago. Even Martin isn't as annoying as you are.
What a joke you are. Trump gave you so much material to try to defend.
And you took it as a personal challenge. Well, it is fitting that I leave here as Trump slinks out of town. A loser just like you.
0 13 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 06:59
The Toronto Blue Jays signed OF George Springer to a six-year, $150 million contract. Earlier in the day, they signed P Kirby Yates.
0 10 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 06:57
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...ife-can-breath-a-sigh-of-relief-n2582819

It’s the liberal America exception again, folks. It’s bad to culturally appropriate. It might be racist, and you should be shamed and destroyed for doing so, but if you’re a liberal and fighting for like-minded causes — it’s ok. You get a hall pass[/quote

[quote]I mean, how many times are we going to see this happen within the world of white liberals? Rachel Dolezal, Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Baldwin (not calling her Hilaria), and now some human rights lawyer who claimed to be Puerto Rican and Colombian but is really some white girl from Georgia. It’s the liberal America exception again, folks. It’s bad to culturally appropriate. It might be racist, and you should be shamed and destroyed for doing so, but if you’re a liberal and fighting for like-minded causes — it’s ok. You get a hall pass. Alas, the lack of principles at the core of American liberalism. It’s nothing but rot.

For a slice of the country that wants to get us all "woke" and change past racial and ethnic norms, there sure are a lot of these people who have straight-up lied to get ahead, huh? This is just as bad as putting "Native American" or whatever down on college applications. It’s a fraud. So, what’s this white woman from Georgia’s name? It’s Natasha Lycia Ora Bannan, and she’s been claiming to be Hispanic for nearly a decade

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/human..._source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

She serves senior counsel at the Latino Justice Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund.

Records obtained by the site say Bannan’s family arrived in the United States from Ireland, Italy and Russia.

On Monday, Bannan, 43, clarified that she’s white in response to the report

“I am racially white, and have always said that. However my cultural identity was formed as a result of my family, both chosen and chosen for me, and that has always been Latinx,” the attorney wrote.

Back to the first article:

That’s the red flag. Only white liberals use "Latinx." Only white liberals think that’s a thing. It’s not. You cannot be Puerto Rican or Colombian if you don’t have a drop of blood running through your veins.
0 13 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 06:50
[Linked Image]
0 11 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 06:33
So...the action against Parler WAS, in fact, collusion, and based on a flimsy premise that allows for elimination of speech simply because you don't like it. This should help Parler in its lawsuit, and if the incoming administration had ANY integrity, it would be an antitrust case.

https://en-volve.com/2021/01/19/wat...ig-tech-companies-to-censor-free-speech/
0 11 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 06:30
Jump to new posts Fascism [by TBP]
This is scary. More troops on the streets of Dc than in Afghanistan and Iraq -- combined. More than for the riots after Dr. King's murder. These troops are being sent home if they profess loyalty to the Constitution or anything but the progressive ideology.

A lifelong military officer, a Colonel, openly calling for war on political opponents of the regime, and at least one Member of Congress saying the same thing. They seem determined to prove David Horowitz right: "Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out."

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1351578501250428932

Shortly before he was assassinated in 1935, the populist Democrat senator Huey Long of Louisiana had a flash of insight. If the U.S. ever winds up with a fascist government, Long said, “we’ll have it under the guise of anti-fascism.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0l7xH5zbIg
0 12 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 06:26
Wow. Poland seems to understand the principles of free speech better than we do these days.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsHVApfXIAU-jGD?format=png[/img]
0 9 Read More
Outside the Lines
20/01/2021 02:56
I looked for a martin post that insulted/attacked people coming to this country to make a better life.
Found several, but not any that seemed worthy of quote.

The occasion of my search was an article that I read in Smithsonian Magazine about the origin of our written language.
Due to Egyptian prosperity, before the common era, migrant workers went there for work. Writing has been found that shows non-heirogliphic language, the ancestor of our alpabet, inside Egyptian shrines.

Where did it come from? Probably those workers, drawn to Egypt.

My point being that to defend the horrific policies against those who are coming here for a better life is not only inhumane or against the history of America, but also against the history of the people who alll Christians revere.
""Jacob--- who dwelt in the land of Canaan" journeyed to Egypt in times of drought.
It's more than the American way. It is the history of the world, including that which Christians revere.
Link

0 10 Read More
Outside the Lines
19/01/2021 03:56
0 29 Read More
Outside the Lines
18/01/2021 00:48
Maybe he can announce prison fights. This case seems sour as hell. I report. You decide. Spread your cheeks
0 20 Read More
Outside the Lines
17/01/2021 17:43
It is my favorite surf movie and now this Wednesday will be Big Wednesday all over again. Biden will be inaugurated and Trump will be on his way to ignominy and incarceration.
From the front page to the crime page.
Twice impeached. Twice losing the popular vote. Never having a positive approval rating his whole term. His list of questionable negatives is impressive.
0 16 Read More
Outside the Lines
17/01/2021 15:24
I do so admire a clever phrase.
0 16 Read More
Outside the Lines
31/12/2020 23:54
He was a good governor of Pennsylvania. Rest in peace.
0 32 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
29/12/2020 12:59
0 48 Read More