Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Baltimore Orioles
1 hour ago
Wave is ramping up now. Got a flu shot?
18 79 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 21:01
After looking into the you gov poll that showed Trump 47 and Biden 46...... Ga GOP looked at the data....... For some unknown reason a ton of people were polled in the Mcdonough , ga zip code area.That's south Atlanta and it's unclear why so many from that one area were polled.

A friend of ours just got bacxk from visiting his family in ohio. He said there are Trump signs galore up there and his family had heard of these fake polls from Ga. They thought that it was close down here and wanted him to snap a picture of a Biden Harris campaign sign because they haven't seen one in their area....
70 1,776 Read More
Washington Nationals
Yesterday at 19:30
Nats dont have alot of good, young options outside of JTR. Cervelli or McCann ? Maybe.
30 824 Read More
Washington Nationals
Yesterday at 12:40
The 2020 season has had its' share of casualties. And Soto is one of them.

The national press attention for Soto this season has been tame in comparison to the GaGa Fest they're throwing for Fernando Tatis Jr this season, who's on a playoff team. But his #'s are inferior to Soto's, and he's got better protection around him in the lineup than Soto. If the Nats were playoff bound, Juan would get more consideration for MVP. Even if Ozuna beats him out, the voting results would be much closer.

Juan was 100% classy during the PG interview yesterday. Singled out Kevin Long in gratitude for what he's accomplished.

If these were "normal times", and after the season he's had, cant imagine Boras would START at nothing less than $30m per year/14 years minimum for an extension.
1 25 Read More
Pittsburgh Pirates
Yesterday at 01:27
welp.... this season ended quickly and abruptly for the pirates..... My thoughts: I actually enjoyed the last few games more than all of the other games this year combined. I do think they have some building blocks that will be good in the near future.

First let me list what players that I'd dump. Polanco and Moran would be the main two. Neveraskus would be released tonight... Shelton and his coaching staff proved that they aren't major league caliber and they should be fired. Shelton is an idiot, plain and simple, I knew it from the moves that he made but then it was confirmed when they would interview him....Nutting should not hire any more unexperienced managers. Shelton was a disaster...

KeBryan Hayes was the highlight of the year, I just hope that he will hit for power like he did this month.The Pirates need two starting outfielders to start with Brian Reynolds. They need relief pitching too and I mean top notch relief pitchers. The other need is a starting catcher. I love stallings, but he is a back-up player at best. If they could get three starting players and maybe three relief pitchers I think they will be ok next year. The starting staff really shined the last week and I think they 6 starting pitchers that should start. taillion will be back next year so he should get his spot back. Brubaker is better than Williams so Williams should either be moved to the pen or off of the team. I'd let him come to ST and make him earn his way back on the team though.

..I'd also fire Joe Block and hire thom brennaman.block doesn't know enough about the game to be calling games at this level.
7 2,147 Read More
Washington Nationals
Yesterday at 00:03
Originally Posted by SilverFox1
Phillies are done. Toast for yet another season. Enjoy the golf, Bryce.

Thank you, they didn't only lose, they lost ugly. Bryce Harper ends the season with decent stats, but hardly worth the amount Philly is paying him. Over rated and over paid.
13 653 Read More
Washington Nationals
27/09/2020 21:07
Man what a bad football team.
9 289 Read More
Washington Nationals
27/09/2020 21:06
Tough finish for Garcia, 2-for-26 so far.

Turner with HR #12, which at the current pace would be 31 HR's over a 162 gm schedule.
440 8,207 Read More
Outside the Lines
27/09/2020 01:22
When are the dumbocrat governors gonna take their share of the blame for the covid deaths?.....
4 87 Read More
Outside the Lines
27/09/2020 01:20
She has more integrity in one of her finger nails than RBG had in her whole generation....Just night and day...
1 25 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
27/09/2020 01:04
Might want to extend him.
6 79 Read More
Outside the Lines
26/09/2020 22:44
Poor woman w/b put thru hell by these azzholes.I hope Catholics are watching this. These people on the left hate the Christian religion. If they take power, they'll war against it.
3 71 Read More
Pittsburgh Pirates
25/09/2020 23:51
He had to resign from the Reds because he quote" made a homophobic statement"...... The Pirates should fire Joe Block and get Brennaman...
0 48 Read More
Washington Nationals
25/09/2020 21:36
3 years $7.5 mill
29 1,207 Read More
Outside the Lines
25/09/2020 21:10

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-portland-proud-boys

After over 110 nights of rioting, the nitwit Democrat governor of Oregon has the nerve to release this gem.

"The Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer groups have come to Portland time and time again from out of state looking for a fight and the results are always tragic," she said. "Let me be perfectly clear: We will not tolerate any kind of violence this weekend. Those stoking the flames of violence, those coming to Portland looking for a fight will be held accountable."

They're holding a rally that will disrupt the brotherhood and serenity in Portland!
0 34 Read More
Outside the Lines
25/09/2020 02:21
They'll drag their feet till 1/21 hoping the Dems take over and call off the whole thing.

Anybody who knows anything-and not many do, evidently-knows how Obama/Biden caved to the Russians in his administration's opening months. They told him not to emplace antimissile capability in Eastern Europe and he complied, stabbing those nations in the back. Of course we know about the open mik episode where he promised to be more flexible in arms negotiations in his second term. He then signed another nuke reduction deal w/Putin which the Russians w/undoubtedly cheat on just like they do everything else.

And now some "intelligence report" says the Russians want Trump (but the Chinese and Iranians want Biden). Ridiculous! All of them fanatically want Biden and Harris-neither has the ability to deal w/them.Biden's mind is shot, and what little there is wants to enrich the family clan,and Harris is only interested in getting back at Whitey and searching for "systemic racism". Both of them w/b pathetic in dealing with world powers, particularly our enemies.
6 328 Read More
Outside the Lines
25/09/2020 01:58
https://www.realclearinvestigations...ought_russia_favored_hillary_125315.html

Former CIA Director John Brennan personally edited a crucial section of the intelligence report on Russian interference in the 2016 election and assigned a political ally to take a lead role in writing it after career analysts disputed Brennan's take that Russian leader Vladimir Putin intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump clinch the White House, according to two senior U.S. intelligence officials who have seen classified materials detailing Brennan’s role in drafting the document.

The explosive conclusion Brennan inserted into the report was used to help justify continuing the Trump-Russia “collusion” investigation, which had been launched by the FBI in 2016. It was picked up after the election by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who in the end found no proof that Trump or his campaign conspired with Moscow.

The Obama administration publicly released a declassified version of the report — known as the "Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent Elections (ICA)” — just two weeks before Trump took office, casting a cloud of suspicion over his presidency. Democrats and national media have cited the report to suggest Russia influenced the 2016 outcome and warn that Putin is likely meddling again to reelect Trump.

The ICA is a key focus of U.S. Attorney John Durham’s ongoing investigation into the origins of the “collusion” probe. He wants to know if the intelligence findings were juiced for political purposes.
4,065 332,842 Read More
Outside the Lines
25/09/2020 01:39
What bill number?
7 103 Read More
Outside the Lines
25/09/2020 01:21
A long but interesting article on how the judicial battles between the Jeffersonians and Marshall still resonate today.

https://theimaginativeconservative....-and-now-phillip-henderson-timeless.html
0 36 Read More
Outside the Lines
25/09/2020 01:11
He needs to get back in the basement.
5 265 Read More
Washington Nationals
25/09/2020 00:59
That starts with Soto, Robles, Truner, Garcia, and Kieboom, along with Scherzer, Strasburg, and Corbin, who still have several years on their contracts. Build around them.
53 2,938 Read More
Outside the Lines
24/09/2020 17:20
You're saying that there's racism on the left?
1 62 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
24/09/2020 16:52
Then Elias can draft a lower rated but cheaper player to sign with the first pick, then use the savings to sign even lower rated players. Maybe he'll even sign one pitcher like he did this year.
11 163 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
23/09/2020 23:19
Our girl's softball team would have murdered him, and kicked the asses of his three friends.
1 65 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
23/09/2020 12:20
Eshelman leads the staff with three wins.
13 360 Read More
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4