Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Outside the Lines
59 minutes ago
Reporters from the USA that were over there to view the "nuke site" being destroyed broke the news to the N korean officials and they were stunned.....They are the losers and I predict that they will want to reschedule the meeting soon..... Trump will be in office until early 2025....then Pence takes over for the next 8 years,,,,
1 10 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
1 hour ago
Sometimes you don't want the facts to come out....but if what Palmer said was quoted correctly then I believe Palmer. His memory is incredible.....so if he says someone said something they said it.

I am not doubting that Davis works hard....but I don't think his problem is either physical or mechanical in nature. I think his problem it totally mental.....and if it takes a comment from Palmer to stir the juices....then more power to Palmer.
1 6 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
8 hours ago
At least it wasn't discovered when we had him.The O's managed to avoid THAT humiliation.
2 14 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
18 hours ago
This club is not even a good AAA team. There are so many things that need fixing for the management right down to the ball boy I can't even begin to list all the problems I see.

I really don't know how much longer I can stand to watch them.

What's a summer without baseball? I am afraid I about to find out.
0 7 Read More
Pittsburgh Pirates
18 hours ago
gosh... just gosh.... Vasquez can't get people out and hurdle keeps bringing him in with the game on the line... hurdle lacks the ability to look at a pitcher and tell whether he's got it or not.... has grossly mismanaged this game....
72 2,550 Read More
Outside the Lines
19 hours ago
FBI agents now begging congress to allow them to testify against the corruption of the deep state ....Comey and McCabe about to be in huge trouble...
3,615 138,575 Read More
Outside the Lines
19 hours ago
More evidence coming out that Obama was behind the whole get trump scandal, that the WH was directing the intel agencies to go after Trump.....
2 50 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
Yesterday at 20:25
You could watch Britney Spears videos too.
11 89 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
22/05/2018 21:02
3 159 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
22/05/2018 07:40
I hope he signs there anyway.
3 65 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
21/05/2018 11:58
I agree that he's a zilch,but who w/you replace him with? Nobody in the system is doing that much. Mullins is starting to hit, but he doesn't have much of a track record yet.
11 343 Read More
Outside the Lines
21/05/2018 04:31
The so-called "mainstream media" didn't tell you about this.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-officer-confronts-armed-man-illinois-high-school/story?id=55204700

An Illinois school resource officer stopped an armed teenager at a high school Wednesday morning, according to the local police chief, who applauded the officer for saving "countless" lives.

When the 19-year-old suspect fired several shots near a gym at Dixon High School, the school resource officer reported the incident to authorities and then confronted the gunman, Dixon police chief Steven Howell said at a news conference.

When confronted, the suspect -- a former student at Dixon High School -- started running away, and the officer pursued him, Howell said. The suspect shot several rounds at the officer, and the officer then returned fire, hitting the gunman, the chief added.
5 126 Read More
Outside the Lines
21/05/2018 04:27
Mueller and his boy Weissman knowingly kept four innocent men in prison for years to protect a vicious mob boss
5 100 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
20/05/2018 13:58
He went 2 1/3 last night. Only one batter managed to avoid striking out.

Hits- 0
runs-0
walks-0
k's-6
5 98 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
19/05/2018 00:15
Don't put those steals on Susac....they were all on Gausman.
4 89 Read More
Washington Nationals
18/05/2018 15:51
Angered and outraged by the bias and hatred against heterosexuals by those people. Just sent a PM to Karen McDougal on this matter.
7 1,022 Read More
Washington Nationals
18/05/2018 15:26
Originally Posted by DC Nats At Bat
Per Mark Zuckerman MASN:

Matt Wieters goes on 10-day DL with what the Nats are calling a “mild left oblique strain.” Pedro Severino called up to join Miguel Montero as their catching duo for now.

Per Chelsea Janes Wash Post:

Wieters said he felt tightness in his left side starting at the end of spring training, but it was minor so he played through it. Wasn’t getting better, and since it’s week one, decided to back off. He added that he did all the strength tests on the oblique, and passed them so well it suggests the strain is minor. Doesn’t want it to be a six week thing. Hopes it’s nearer 10 days. Won’t swing in Atlanta, though.

Nats supposedly shopping for a catcher with Wieters on DL. Making that Miguel Montero experiment a waste of time. At least it was brief.
2 375 Read More
Washington Nationals
18/05/2018 15:20
Originally Posted by TBP
Die to rainy weather in Cincinnati, the National's opener against the Reds has been postponed until Friday. It will still be Scherzer vs. Bailey.

Ya know, you're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
1 288 Read More
Washington Nationals
18/05/2018 15:19
Originally Posted by pogo
Not to worry.
Mickey Calloway is the new Mets manager.
The Indians will miss him.

A Malcolm X quote. As a sig.

You really are a supreme intellectual. Gosh.
2,337 6,013,393 Read More
Washington Nationals
18/05/2018 15:15
Originally Posted by TBP
The Nationals have placed C Miguel Montero on the paternity list and designated LHP Enny Romero for assignment. They recalled C Jonathan Solano and IF Matt Reynolds.

I see over at my other favorite Nats board that there's a long thread dedicated to Reynolds. After his first 4 AB's, they're ready to jettison Zimmerman as a starter, and anoint Reynolds the new savior, despite his spotty track record. I relish the substantive dialogue.
1 219 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
18/05/2018 13:46
Baumann and a handful of others moving up the ladder.

help is on the way (?)

0 33 Read More
Pittsburgh Pirates
18/05/2018 00:49
Meadows headed to Pittsburgh.... marte hurt, not sure if he's going on the dl or someone else is going down...
5 471 Read More
Outside the Lines
18/05/2018 00:43
Originally Posted by Fan035
"If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realties that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

could've been talking about the intel leaders....Especially John Brennan and James Clapper....
1 66 Read More
Outside the Lines
18/05/2018 00:40
John Brennan and several former Obama regime criminals have now been referred for criminal prosecution by the DOJ IG....The prosecutor that Sessions has working on this case is about to nail them....Finally these lowlife Obama officials are going to get what they deserve....prison.... interesting to see if Loretta Lynch's name is on the list and how long she and sally yates will end up serving in prison.
0 35 Read More
Outside the Lines
17/05/2018 11:10
That NYT article explains why, Martin. Leftists have become so overbearing and obnoxious that some of the more astute libs are put off by it.Talked to a woman the other nite who was a adamant public workers union member, NPR-supporting lib. But she was so put off by the continual insults of Trump and his family that she reconsidered her loyalties and switched over.

Keep in mind that LIBERALS AREN'T "LIBERAL" AT ALL!
3 164 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3