Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Outside the Lines
2 hours ago
I'm shocked. Trump reportedly devoted two entire hours out of his golf career to prepare for this debate. We only lasted an hour. They need a mic mute button next debate. Or soundproof booths like The Newlywed Game. I guess I'll try the next one for a few minutes. Everybody really looking forward to Kamala/Pence, just because it'll resemble a debate.
7 14 Read More
Outside the Lines
2 hours ago
Biden easily won this debate and may have clinched the whole thing tonight.

He repeated the same lies ("Trump's recession", he 's responsible for 200,000 deaths, etc.),misdirection and empty-headed bullshit the Dems all do, but his delivery was smooth and convincing. If he's losing it he didn't show it.Trump was terrible. He blustered,sputtered and interrupted.. He had the facts on his side but never delivered them.He went off on tangents like Hunter Bidens sleaziness.Nobody cares!He s/have absolutely slammed Biden on the Critical Race bullshit and on the violence. The left's continual attacks on whites make a joke out of Biden's assertion that they are for uniting the people. What a laugh! Trump could have skewered him on this stuff, but he failed.

Trump said the right stuff wrong, and Biden said the wrong stuff right.
Biden may have buried Trump tonite. God help us.

7 14 Read More
Outside the Lines
3 hours ago
Trump has lost this debate because he's so angry and has not stuck to the issues. He wins big on the issues but he has made this about his hate for Biden. trump needs to talk to the people not just keep bashing Biden.
7 14 Read More
Outside the Lines
4 hours ago
this is a disaster for both of them
7 14 Read More
Outside the Lines
4 hours ago
Trump looks angry and biden looks confused
7 14 Read More
Outside the Lines
4 hours ago
Biden showed up....Trump looks nervous, kinda angry Biden looks super old, looks like his face got run over by a truck earlier today. Biden already bumbling..
7 14 Read More
Outside the Lines
4 hours ago
Apparently the VA building is near or across from the cleveland Clinic.....A friend of mine has a son that works there, said that they have 300 snipers in that building tonight guarding the area where the debate is....
7 14 Read More
Washington Nationals
5 hours ago
Great to see Soto pick right up where he left off. Great to see the season Turner had too. Hopefully the MASN case will get resolved so that the Nats can get Soto an offer that will beat Trout's deal.
2 45 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 23:59
Biden by 2.
74 1,916 Read More
Washington Nationals
Yesterday at 23:58
What's the deal with the DH for next season? I read somewhere that the decision will be discussed at the GM meetings this winter. I hope that isn't true, it fucks over the NL teams if the decision isn't made before free agency begins.
32 887 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 21:24
A glitch in the voting machines is already causing an uproar here. In the senate jungle primary there are 18 people running. They put them in alphabetical order in two columns. The last column was left off of the ballot..... so that means no lefler, and no radical Warnock on the ballot but doug Collins is listed.....The software needed to correct this glitch has not even been created yet....
74 1,916 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 21:04
The liberals told us in 2016 that by 2020 Ga would go blue....... Now it's almost time to find out if they were right.....
74 1,916 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 21:02
There might only be one debate because the Biden campaign might claim that Trump was not worth debating again.....the media no matter what happens willl all claim that biden was the winner after it's over...Ofcourse I expect Biden to be so jacked up that he atleast is able to make it through the debate....

It's impossible to predict what might happen if Biden shows up and goes through with it.
7 14 Read More
Washington Nationals
Yesterday at 17:08
Glad we're not the ones who have him $92mill/4yrs. He's had recurring leg/calf issues over the years:

"Minnesota Twins third baseman Josh Donaldson is not on the club's roster for the American League wild-card series against the Houston Astros because of a calf injury.

Donaldson missed Minnesota's last two games of the regular season this past weekend because of cramping in his right calf. But the former AL MVP took batting practice Monday at Target Field, providing optimism that he would be in the lineup for Tuesday afternoon's game.

Donaldson, 34, is listed on Minnesota's taxi squad, meaning he could rejoin the Twins for this best-of-three series as a replacement for an injured player.

Twins utility man Marwin Gonzalez will start at third base Tuesday and bat ninth against his former club.

Donaldson struggled through an injury-plagued first season with the Twins, batting .222 with six home runs and 11 RBIs in just 28 games. The three-time All-Star is in the first year of a four-year, $92 million deal with Minnesota."

-- MLBTradeRumours excerpt
32 887 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 12:13
Rethinking their state anthem. Oh Purple state....
74 1,916 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
Yesterday at 01:40
Wave is ramping up now. Got a flu shot?
18 151 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
28/09/2020 22:13
They will unless there's a terrible second wave this winter. No reason why they shouldn't ALL play, frankly.
18 151 Read More
Outside the Lines
28/09/2020 21:01
After looking into the you gov poll that showed Trump 47 and Biden 46...... Ga GOP looked at the data....... For some unknown reason a ton of people were polled in the Mcdonough , ga zip code area.That's south Atlanta and it's unclear why so many from that one area were polled.

A friend of ours just got bacxk from visiting his family in ohio. He said there are Trump signs galore up there and his family had heard of these fake polls from Ga. They thought that it was close down here and wanted him to snap a picture of a Biden Harris campaign sign because they haven't seen one in their area....
74 1,916 Read More
Washington Nationals
28/09/2020 19:30
Nats dont have alot of good, young options outside of JTR. Cervelli or McCann ?
32 887 Read More
Outside the Lines
28/09/2020 16:27
Biden ahead in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
74 1,916 Read More
Outside the Lines
28/09/2020 15:54
grin
74 1,916 Read More
Washington Nationals
28/09/2020 12:40
The 2020 season has had its' share of casualties. And Soto is one of them.

The national press attention for Soto this season has been tame in comparison to the GaGa Fest they're throwing for Fernando Tatis Jr this season, who's on a playoff team. But his #'s are inferior to Soto's, and he's got better protection around him in the lineup than Soto. If the Nats were playoff bound, Juan would get more consideration for MVP. Even if Ozuna beats him out, the voting results would be much closer.

Juan was 100% classy during the PG interview yesterday. Singled out Kevin Long in gratitude for what he's accomplished.

If these were "normal times", and after the season he's had, cant imagine Boras would START at nothing less than $30m per year/14 years minimum for an extension.
2 45 Read More
Outside the Lines
28/09/2020 12:05
SEE BS News had a story last night and again this morning..... oh Ga is in play..... trump only up here 47 to 46...... I haven't seen the you gov poll data but the AJC had the same thing last week and 80% of those polled were in the metro Atlanta area.... Now a lot of black churches in this area are having voter registation events.....

AAAABrams registered almost a million new voters in 2018. Only 100,000 of them voted. They were puzzled as to why more of those didn't show up. it turned out that Donald duck and Mickey Mouse didn't actually live in Ga and they were working in Florida on election day....
74 1,916 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
28/09/2020 10:50
Originally Posted by carolina
Arizona is the only team currently below the Orioles who can pass them. The two teams enter Sunday at 24-35, so the O's currently have the fifth pick thanks to their tiebreaker. But if the Diamondbacks win, even if the O's do too, then Baltimore will be guaranteed the higher pick. Root for the Diamondbacks.

I guess we did something right. All hail. Now let's hope they have spring baseball, so we know who to pick. The red states probably will, so there are the biggest baseball factories.
18 151 Read More
Pittsburgh Pirates
28/09/2020 01:27
welp.... this season ended quickly and abruptly for the pirates..... My thoughts: I actually enjoyed the last few games more than all of the other games this year combined. I do think they have some building blocks that will be good in the near future.

First let me list what players that I'd dump. Polanco and Moran would be the main two. Neveraskus would be released tonight... Shelton and his coaching staff proved that they aren't major league caliber and they should be fired. Shelton is an idiot, plain and simple, I knew it from the moves that he made but then it was confirmed when they would interview him....Nutting should not hire any more unexperienced managers. Shelton was a disaster...

KeBryan Hayes was the highlight of the year, I just hope that he will hit for power like he did this month.The Pirates need two starting outfielders to start with Brian Reynolds. They need relief pitching too and I mean top notch relief pitchers. The other need is a starting catcher. I love stallings, but he is a back-up player at best. If they could get three starting players and maybe three relief pitchers I think they will be ok next year. The starting staff really shined the last week and I think they 6 starting pitchers that should start. taillion will be back next year so he should get his spot back. Brubaker is better than Williams so Williams should either be moved to the pen or off of the team. I'd let him come to ST and make him earn his way back on the team though.

..I'd also fire Joe Block and hire thom brennaman.block doesn't know enough about the game to be calling games at this level.
7 2,208 Read More
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 36 37