Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 23:26
Hopkins is the man. Up here, it's Penn State Hershey. Daughter etc. picked up 250 ghost pepper plants today. The greenhouse is set up to pot them. Every pot has its own little water spout. Plus there's an overhead sprinkler. These dudes are scientists. There are another 1500 or so coming later to plant outside. That's more bute force irrigation. Pretty sure we're using strip tapes. We took the mower deck off their tractor, to make it easier to manipulate in the barn. Everybody sweating bullets about trying to reattach it. Kioti doesn't do drive ons. I doubt we ever take the SOB off again.

Today, I planted spinach and peas. Very late for the peas, but I just can't get into it right now. I'll put in tomatoes later, and that's it.
6 73 Read More
Outside the Lines
Yesterday at 23:16
Wife heard this explanation. There are two grades of toilet paper, commercial and home. People have largely quit pooping for profit, and home use is subsequently up 40%. So that's part of it.
7 28 Read More
Baltimore Orioles
Yesterday at 23:03
0 6 Read More
Washington Nationals
Yesterday at 11:30
I can't say the last time I read anything from the Post. I was a big Chelsea Janes fan but after she left I doubt if I've clicked on more than a half dozen Post articles.
33 1,375 Read More